96 Chevy Astro Van, Starcraft Brougham. Kent.

Started by Fieldy, October 26, 2010, 05:41:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fieldy

For sale is my '96 Astro Starcraft.

Main Points
4.3 V6 Vortec engine (The engine to have).
On a recent run to Devon it sat at 30MPG, with my wife, 2 kids, 2 dogs and loads of luggage.
4 Captains chairs + rear bench seat. This gives you the option of changing it to the double bed in the back.

Good bits:-
*Good mileage:125,000 KMs on the clock.
*MOT - June 21st, 2011
*Tax - May 31st, 2011
*Good stack of history.
*On order is a full load of bits for a full service, This is included in the sale once they arrive.
*Original TV and video. They are absolutely useless however, but, shows some decent standard features.
*PS2 included in sale. This was bought to plug into the un-bought flat screen. Would need a new power cable, but games etc included.
*CD player.
*Mood lighting all works as it should.
*Air con works as it should.
*Cruise Control.
*Good tyres all round.
*Will be getting the Rad flushed on Thurs evening with a fresh lot of anti-freeze ready for the winter.

Bad bits:-
Rear bumper cover missing
Stupid back box on it, BUT, new exhaust pipe right through as it was rusted out. Only done 4 weeks ago!
Few cracks on the side skirts as you would expect. (See pics)
Only one key.
Center caps missing from the alloys.
Steering wheel is a little worn (Now we are just getting picky!)

This description is as I see it. It was bought for the family as we had a big dog, but, due to recent events, we no-longer have the big dog and she won't be replaced, so I can finally get my other car on the road. I can't justify 3 cars on the road, so one has to go (Contemplating saying goodbye to my Mondeo mind!)

All mechanics etc are as they should be, and seriously didn't see myself selling it. Comfiest car available to drive a distance, and my wife uses it to go shopping and town with ease. This van would need very, very little to make it look 100% again.

£2695 ono.
Car is based in Kent and can be viewed.
Please contact me on here, or alan.l.field AT gmail.com

Alan

Andy

Completely  O/T but...

When did you fit aftermarket alloys to the Mondy?!

Fieldy

£50 off Gumtree, all tyres are great.... Look stupid, but very, very cheap wheels.

Still got the 16's for when I sell it.....

Andy

Blinding deal! I'm going through the mill getting 4 tyres on mine, could be worth a punt.

F Body

Quoting: Fieldy
seriously didn't see myself selling it.

You change vehicles more often than I change my underpants  

v8mad0

Cant think where he gets that from................

Fieldy

Rad has been flushed and all cleaned out now ready for winter miles

Fieldy

Bump...

Moving to Bristol so won't be doing long journeys anymore.... Van has to go