F.A.O Cunning Plan

Started by Fieldy, August 01, 2011, 09:12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fieldy

Hi mate, are you still making stickers? Can you PM me a rough price per sticker if I was to say, order 100, posted?
If the price is right, I would be interested in 100 of each design over 3 designs.

Any way, just an idea I have and you are the first, and only port of call for prices as I would rather offer the service to someone I know (Sort-Of, seeing as we have never met!)

Anyway, cheers.

Alan

Cunning Plan

Hi bud.

Sure am:

http://www.thisway-up.com\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">www.thisway-up.com
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/This-Way-Up-Stickers\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">http://stores.ebay.co.uk/This-Way-Up-Stickers

The price is really dependant on what you want. Choices are:

Standard sticker - Full Colour
Vinyl - one colour (but design can be see-through / more complex)

Variations are:

Size

Also, if you have the artwork as an EPS - it would make it cheaper as I don't have to artwork it.

All of my standard stickers are over-laminated to ensure maximum weather resistance. Vinyl is 5 year.

Quoting: Fieldy
as I would rather offer the service to someone I know

1968 VW T2 Bay Bus (currently being restored and upgraded)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (modern classic daily driver)

Fieldy

Standard window sticker you would see for sale in holiday/surf shops... TBH, I don't know what size that is.

Also, no designs yet, other than in my head. I don't have any design software and don't know what EPS stands for

Cunning Plan

Ah, okay

This is where it could get expensive if you need me to sit and artwork the sticker.

Have you got any rough drawings of what you want?

don't know what EPS stands fo

EPS is just a vector file format, it means the artwork is scaleable infantly - so no loss of quality. If your design is more photo based, then you would need the best quality (biggest) images possible.

I would be able to help you more if you threw over a paint drawing or something?

Cunning Plan

Quoting: Cunning Plan
paint drawing or something?

PM'd you my address if you need it

Fieldy

Ok, I have bought a scanner recently so maybe it could be done.... I got your PM & will email you over something later.... Thanks Craig.

If it isn't feesable, it isnt, but thought I would ask you.

Fieldy

Well, been hard at it with Adobe, although I have no idea what I am doing so it is more a miracle I haven't smashed my Mac against a wall at this point of time... Off for beer, may try later, if not, appreciate your time Craig, thank you.

Cunning Plan

Well, been hard at it with Adobe,

if not, appreciate your time Craig, thank you.

Haven't done anything yet

Just let me know if you want a hand.

Andy

Quoting: Cunning Plan
Just let me know if you want a hand.