Sharnbrook Supercar & Super Bike Show.

Started by F Body, September 11, 2011, 09:46:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

F Body

Met up with PhilO at the Sharnbrook Hotel in Bedford this morning, PhilO was on his Ducati and I went in the car which given the heavy showers was the smart choice

A real Aston Martin which I'd buy before any modern all look alike version

An achingly beautiful Lambo Countach

Or how about a 2nd hand Fiat 500 for £36,500

I'll also apologize for taking far to many pictures of the Lambo Aventador, white wouldn't be my first choice of colour, but I just want to have this cars babies
It just looks so dam cool from any angle, it doesn't have any design flaws period
List is £270k sold out for the next three years, this one is available for £50K over list

Lambo Tractor :

PhilO's Ducati :

Iconic DB5 :

Loads more pictures here :

http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c294/fbody007/Sharnbrook%20110911/?albumview=slideshow\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c294/fbody007/Sharnbrook%20110911/?albumview=slideshow

Pod

Great photo's and cars.

The Countach is gorgeous, but needs the back spoiler for full on cheesy-ness.
You're right about the Aventador too - it looks awesome.

philoldsmobile

Countach took best in show, later on a ducati supermono showed up - worth 60 - 100K

really good variety of machinery, and absolutely everything was in amazing condition. Nice day, and nice to catch up with the F body clan! one of the guys on one of the stands took the Harley for a spin, coming back he jumped off and declared it "f**king horrible!" mind you with a 300+ (375 i think) rear tyre, it was never gonna be that pleasant to ride! interesting as an ornament though.

The 500 tributo Ferrari came about after a London Ferrari dealer commissioned a few as courtesy cars for its customers. They found that when the time came to collect the Ferrari, they would pay for their service, then write another cheque for the 500 as a city / runabout car. the dealer couldn't get them quick enough, so the factory produced an official version.

F Body

Quoting: philoldsmobile
later on a ducati supermono showed up - worth 60 - 100K

philoldsmobile

we were chatting to the guy, its so light he can (and did) pick it up. Designed by the same guy (Pierre Treblanche) that designed the injected 900 SS (my shape) and you can really see the supermono influence in the SS

SS's not worth £100,000 yet though

art b

looks like a good un ...nice pics too...
This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

Incursus

Quoting: Pod
You're right about the Aventador too - it looks awesome.