2014 Corvette C7.

Started by F Body, November 14, 2011, 01:13:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F Body

philoldsmobile

looks like they are trying to go a bit camaro with it...not sure how popular ditching the corvettes trademark round tail lights will be..

looks ok i guess.   I doubt you will see many outside the US though.

HardRockCamaro

Can't see the tail lights being accurate.

But the rest could be.

Shame they don't sell over here, a better interior (it is nasty plastic) and some slightly better build on that fiberglass body and RHD would make the next generation, or the one after that a real option for some people as the performance is great, not just in a straight line, but the quality needs ot be brought up so the name can be.

philoldsmobile

Quoting: HardRockCamaro
Shame they don't sell over here, a better interior (it is nasty plastic) and some slightly better build on that fiberglass body and RHD would make the next generation, or the one after that a real option for some people as the performance is great, not just in a straight line, but the quality needs ot be brought up so the name can be.

nail firmly on the head.

Its never going to worry ferrari and lambo, but thats the rarified air of the car world - their brand image is so strong you will never crack that market in a million years - even McLaren cant do it with a car that is if anything better.

It could be a serious contender slightly lower down though, and make a very viable skyline / porsche cayman / M6 alternative, finished to Audi standards and priced at 90k it could sell.

problem is, the Americans love it for what it is, making it better finished and therefore more expensive in order to shift a few units in Europe at the expense of a lot of US sales doesn't really make sense I guess.

F Body