Main Menu

Sunny Picture

Started by Cunning Plan, March 28, 2012, 08:58:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cunning Plan

England does not get that sunny and warm often, but when it does, it's pretty impressive.

Excuse the rubbish Desire picture. Need to upgrade my phone!

Please join in with your own sunny pictures..
1968 VW T2 Bay Bus (currently being restored and upgraded)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (modern classic daily driver)

Incursus

Yeah going for a stroll round the site ...wont be taking any pics though, someone got the sack for taking a picture of the snow earlier this year

Andy

Such a nice day, went out on the MTB down to the river here in Bourne End in my lunch hour. Trekked back up to the bike shop where I picked up a new inner tube for swapping my front tyre over. Was nice sat in the sun doing it, only to be point out after pumping it up the tyre was on the wrong way

Roadkill

My trip to site takes me passed one of the University of Hertfordshire's campus buildings . . . . <sigh>

Ironically the radio was playing Bruce Springsteen's "Girls in their summer clothes" as I travelled passed this morning.

Andy

Quoting: Roadkill
Bruce Springsteen's "Girls in their summer clothes"

Ah, been listening to Wrecking Ball non-stop since I got it a couple of weeks ago. Very very good, and my album for the summer

Roadkill

Not got that yet . . .

Andy

Check out the stuff on YouTube as a fair number say its not that great, but I like it. Sad thing is I have two CDs that are getting played in the van pretty much back to back, the new Wrecking Ball album and Born to Run. The new ones not a shadow on that. Yeah I know it's not (or at least don't think it's the E street band) but the song writing is just not the same.