MOT on the Cadillac

Started by minniewinnie, May 03, 2012, 11:54:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minniewinnie

Cadillac passed MOT with 3 advisory's. Front brake discs in slight poor condition, Oil weep and front brake pads getting low. Happy days  Shame I need to sell it

Fieldy

Seems like a nice car Andy. What are you looking for in replacement?

minniewinnie

Quote from: FieldySeems like a nice car Andy. What are you looking for in replacement?[/quote

It is a nice car I did enjoy driving it to the mot but need to sell as Need the money and I have the Astro now so all I'm doing is down sizing my car collection]

Fieldy

Didn't know about the Astro... Makes sense... Good luck

minniewinnie

Cheers mate would be good to catch up at some point. you doing Yanks weekend? heres a pic of my 1995 Astro had it nearly a year and use it daily :)

Fieldy

Loved my Astro.

I haven't been to any shows last year due to working shift work and my little girl was only 1.

Am (seriously) going to try and make it to an American show this year, in my Jag

daveyboy

hey andy, in the advert you say its had recent brakes all round, then you say for the mot you had an advisory for low pads.

when you accelerate your supposed to take your foot off the brake pedal

minniewinnie

I have dropped the reserve to under £2000 on the Cadillac as there seems to be little interest who knows the person bidding might get it for £1500 as it needs to go.  I also thought the Camaro would do better being a T Top with low mileage long mot and taxed till end of month  but hey suppose thats the way it goes

Fieldy

Cars have dropped in price.

That's what it appears to me anyway....

Roadkill

I know when I sold my ETC I struggled.  It was a lovely car but I lost money in the end - not much thankfully but still.  I don't remember what it went for now but it was around the £1500 mark . . . and that was a couple of years ago.

Yours is slightly newer but I'd be surprised if it went above £1800 . . .

minniewinnie

Quoting: Roadkill
Yours is slightly newer but I'd be surprised if it went above £1800 .

Starting to look that way Might drop the reserve to 1600 and let it go hopefully one more bid will come in