Bad week round my way...

Started by Andy, October 31, 2012, 05:12:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy

This is a little bit of a rant so feel free to ignore, but I'm having a properly bad week!

First bit of bad news was Sunday, finding a huge nail in my front tyre. I had been thinking about changing them but only the week before did I give them the once over and think with 3mm on them they should see out winter. So I drop that in at ATS and they say that the other side has scrubbed the inside edge down. Now at this point I think sod it, get both done and be set for winter. They as courtesy check the tracking too, that's out. So from one tyre I've gone to two and tracking and a £200 bill. But I'm now happy.

I get back to work to be told a customer who I've dealt with personally for a few years now and never gave me any problems has died at the weekend. Then almost within 30 mins I get told my brother in laws been made redundant.

The new refurbed alternator doesn't work - although technically last week still pissing me off this week. Anyway, got around to removing it and promptly skinned a knuckled on the alternator fan blade.

Go to the pub last night, come to leave get about 1/2 mile down the road after a left hander, thinking this doesn't feel right. Right rear tyre completely flat, nearly worn through the side wall. So that's another new tyre I need.

Ever get one of those weeks where nothing is going right?! Fortunately I'm on overtime at the minute so I shouldn't come out too poor. But I'm definitely going to have to put the Camaro on the side for a bit I think.

Incursus

Pah that's nothing!  I opened my fridge last night and there was no beer in it!!  

Bummer of a week chap, you have my permission to skive off the rest of the week and stay in bed.....it's for yours and your bank accounts own safety

art b

aye shit happens....
sometimes all seems to come together ...
This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

Roadkill

Yeah, we all have them.  Blowing off steam is better than going bonkers, though so feel free.