What's happening this Weekend ?

Started by Roadkill, May 09, 2006, 06:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FUBAR

I'm going more for the fact that we can chill out with some beers, there's a free hogroast (I think...) & its been organised in part by the sports & social club...
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

Roadkill

Yeah, yeah . . . Fact is you'd rather go and watch some cricket instead of going to a choice of car meets.

55starchief

Quoting: Roadkill
Yeah, yeah . . . Fact is you'd rather go and watch some cricket instead of going to a choice of car meets

Im more worried that hes chosen gay football rather than working on cars this saturday. Im sure he will be drinking lager as well

2001SS

"Ah.......the click of the willow on an English Village Green"

EDGE

In that case do we want to split the meets ?

Some go to North London and some to Leicester ?

Seems the fairest way of doing it . . . . .

thanks dude :)

whoever wants to come down here is more than welcome, but just to let you know... so far... the meet list is looking like this...

Me
er...
that's kinda it !!!!

Might be worth cancelling this one and heading up to leicsters one to be fair guys !! I havent had time to organise anything this month.. but be prepared for next months shenanigans..

EDGE

55starchief

Quoting: EDGE
Might be worth cancelling this one and heading up to leicsters one

If your coming up mate i could do with 2 dozen OG

Roadkill

Quoting: 55starchief
If your coming up mate i could do with 2 dozen OG

I've got plenty of room in the Caddy, assuming it's sorted, petrol donations are alway appreciated.

55starchief

I've got plenty of room in the Caddy, assuming it's sorted

Yup count me in mate, might come over first thing to install that fuel pump. You coming in the maro saturday? if so we can swap the fue pumps over and drop that on on the caddy

Roadkill

Quoting: 55starchief
You coming in the maro saturday? if so we can swap the fue pumps over and drop that on on the caddy

Maybe . . . . Dunno, see how cash goes . . . .