Grrrr I HATE MOTORWAYS!!

Started by ianjpage, July 02, 2006, 07:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ianjpage

I HATE MOTORWAYS!!!

GOt caught in major traffic on M1, then the flipping bloody m25 is closed both ways cos of sum stoopid lorry on fire and all the diversion routes are mad so i have only just got in 20 mins ago.....

yup left same time as phil from todays meet (about 8ish) and only just got in at midnght!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Right time for ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

F Body

Bummer Mate , as you may have heard when we left around 18:30pm we went towards the M1 and saw it was like a car park south bound , turned round came back past the Fancott the cross country way to Luton.

FUBAR

Stupid Traffic
Glad you got home alright tho.
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

Jamieg285

It was getting bad when we left, and we should have done what Martyn did.

Deb's has asked me to let you know, but we're not sure how many of you knew, but we left early yesterday as Debbie's grandma was seriously ill in hospital.  Unfortunately she died before we could get there.

55starchief

Quoting: Jamieg285
Unfortunately she died before we could get there.

Sorry to hear mate, my sympathy to debs and her family

ianjpage

Quoting: F Body
Bummer Mate , as you may have heard when we left around 18:30pm we went towards the M1 and saw it was like a car park south bound , turned round came back past the Fancott the cross country way to Luton.

Yeah i tried to cut out some of the M1 by going back roads and rejoining lower down - didn't work tho!!!!

Deb's has asked me to let you know, but we're not sure how many of you knew, but we left early yesterday as Debbie's grandma was seriously ill in hospital. Unfortunately she died before we could get there.

Really sorry to hear that - please pass our best wishes onto debs .

FUBAR

but we left early yesterday as Debbie's grandma was seriously ill in hospital. Unfortunately she died before we could get there.

I'm really sorry to hear that, my condolences to you both & family.
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

Roadkill

Deb's has asked me to let you know, but we're not sure how many of you knew, but we left early yesterday as Debbie's grandma was seriously ill in hospital. Unfortunately she died before we could get there.

Sorry to hear that, Mate.

Never easy to say goodbye to loved ones . . . .

My condolences to Debs and her family.

Lusty Lass

Just wanted to say thank you to all who have sent their good wishes. I must admit that I am not having the best time of it of late. Sorry for taking so long to reply to you all as I have not had any time on the ol' PC. Thanks again guys.