Way Hey it's Raining !

Started by F Body, December 23, 2009, 02:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F Body

Not often glad of rain but it's raining quite heavily in Luton now, 2.8c and starting to wash some of the snow & ice away

Even the kids said they had enough of the snow now

Gator

only you would pray for no snow at xmas

Incursus

though I would like a white Christmas I have to drive to Caterham tomorrow, in the Mustang, so be happy not to have to do it in snow/ice.

nick69

Well I am about to go to the local shop, its going to be 1 hour round trip, its -20 out, I have a pack of smokes, lost of layers, a big beard, my ipod................

Oh yeah my dogs and a sled!!!! Im having loads of fun in the snow! and there is more due on monday!!

F Body

Quoting: nick69
Oh yeah my dogs and a sled!!!!

Awesome Dude always wanted to have a go at that

Rob

Wish I could teach our dumbass husky's to do it.....

EDGE

Well. The rain has swaped our lovely crunchy snow covered road for a sheet of frikkin ICE !!!

I was woken at 7 this morning by the sounds of a reving diesel engine and lots of shouting. Someone had pulled their van off their driveway and it has slid sideways ending up stuck diagonally accross the road between parked cars!  4 blokes were pushing it while the driver tried to find traction. They were at it for about an hour!!!!  Should gave just melted the ice and fine slow.

F Body

Yes there was some slippage on the bike this morning

F Body

It's been really mild this afternoon, so I skived off work just after 14:00pm and got the Panda 50k service started

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c294/fbody007/Misc/DSC02984.jpg?t=1261669540\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">
Management said she'd only been shopping this week

F Body

Quoting: F Body on 24th December 2009
this afternoon it had done 50,103 miles

Just dropped Senior F Body Kid in town and admittedly I did drive into London yesterday but the speedo now reads 50,462 miles

We haven't been to visit anyone or picked up any relatives this Christmas

art b

This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon: