Started by Incursus, July 31, 2006, 04:15:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

F Body

Quoting: Pod
99-04 - much better aggressive styling  and more power

IMHO they got it right after the 2001 model year

Quoting: Roadkill
The
Mussie's are gaining support . . . .  . . . . . May need to take drastic measures . . . .

We'll just wait for them to break down

Jo

Well going to look at this Stang (Thur) tommorrow night with Philo, 8pm veiwing so I'll fill you in on the details when we get back - exited & apprehensive about this.

Goatman

Quoting: Incursus
Yep you all need to submit
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ianjpage

Quoting: Podette
Well going to look at this Stang (Thur) tommorrow night with Philo, 8pm veiwing so I'll fill you in on the details when we get back - exited & apprehensive about this.

Kewl have fun!!

Jo

Incursus

EDGE

woho, phil-the-car-checker-O

awesome

EDGE

Jo

Right been to see the stang, on apperances nice car. lovely deep green colour interior actually better than I thought, sounded sweet when running.

then popped the bonnet, found the tide mark from the blown head gasket, spotted the new bright blue head gasket!! and the new shiny bolts!! bodywork was ok few dents & back passenger side arch well scraped & covered badly with another colour!!!

Didn't have the buy factor for me, I'm pleased I knew what to look for after doing my homework, it paid off, the bloke was nice honest & not pushy.  So all in all pleased I went I learnt a lot & thanks to Philo for coming too appreciated.

ianjpage

Right been to see the stang, on apperances nice car. lovely deep green colour interior actually better than I thought, sounded sweet when running.

then popped the bonnet, found the tide mark from the blown head gasket, spotted the new bright blue head gasket!! and the new shiny bolts!! bodywork was ok few dents & back passenger side arch well scraped & covered badly with another colour!!!

Didn't have the buy factor for me, I'm pleased I knew what to look for after doing my homework, it paid off, the bloke was nice honest & not pushy. So all in all pleased I went I learnt a lot & thanks to Philo for coming too appreciated.

Plenty more out there and as i said to phil you dont know the quality of the work and what else is wrong.....

Jamieg285

It might be PhilO's.

He might have seen the error of his ways  

EDGE

i wish i had enough for a v6 stang... whats the insurance like for you Jo?

EDGE

Roadkill

Quoting: F Body
by senior fbody kid :

Have you lost your log in ?

F Body

Quoting: Roadkill
Have you lost your log in ?

F Body back from the garage, she's just too lazy to use her own

Roadkill

Quoting: F Body
F Body back from the garage, she's just too lazy to use her own