Anybody want to buy a Peugeot SUV ?

Started by F Body, August 04, 2006, 10:02:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

F Body

Not anymore they don't

Some Auto Express spy shots of the new Pug 7007

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2006/08/7007-peugeot-suv.jpg\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">

FUBAR

why do some manucaturers seem to be obsessed with making all their cars have the Same "Face"  the default pug face stretched onto that looks awful, another prime candidate for that is The Porsche Cayenne
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

Goatman

Quoting: FUBAR
The Porsche Cayenne
Let's take a 911, and stretch it into an SUV. I don't know why you would want to go 150 MPH in something that high off the ground.

Oh, and to answer the original question, no.

FUBAR

Quoting: Goatman
I don't know why you would want to go 150 MPH in something that high off the ground.

Exactly, I have to say the ONLY BMW I actually like is the one that looks different with a more wedge shaped front, its quite an old one now I think, can't remember what its called but its a coupe. There's one round the corner from me at home

Goatman

I remember one from the late 70s early 80s. A 6-series, I believe, 635CSi or something like that. Pretty nice looking cars, though. Nice lines.

FUBAR

FUBAR

Na I think its newer than that... trying to find it...

FUBAR

55starchief

yup both the 6 and 8 series looked good as for the porch totaly stupid and over £100 to fill the tank. And dont get me started on the toerag a vehicle that is actually too heavy to be sold as a car and is classed as a comercial

Goatman

We had those here as the 850Ci. Sweet cars.

Pod

Quoting: F Body
Some Auto Express spy shots of the new Pug 7007

If that's not photoshopped, I'll eat my hat.

Still butt ugly either way.

ianjpage

hmm no thanks!  (to the orig question)

philoldsmobile

yargh, that pug is hideous..

Gotaman, we had the 850 too, we had ther choice of either 840with the V8 or later on the 850 with the V12

now actualy a pretty cheap car, due to the utterly unbelievable servicing costs.. (8 hours to change spark plugs on the V12!)