World's fastest Crown and stupid hippie kids

Started by 55starchief, August 08, 2006, 05:40:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ianjpage

55starchief

The questions really are the best part like this one

Q:    cool, can hrdly wait to meet you , please don,t forget about our native americans. thanks woody p.s. get a good one ready i,m on the way. would you consider a trade for a nice original model t or a.
   Aug-01-06

A:    Woodster, Senor, at the risk of sounding as stupid as I often pretend to be, I forgot who you are. Are you the guy who sent me that large tan mailing envelope last month with the 2,300 deposit in cash for that bus with the 335 Cummins? If so, it never arrived, and have no idea who you are. Now, would I trade a bus for a model with lots of T and A? Damn' tootin I will, the little hottie in my ad pics left exactly 15 days ago, split to Canada with about 11 grand of my hard earned do ray me, gotta call ^La Migra^ and see what can be done. Actually I love all machinery whether it be carbon steel or carbon based, as long as it has good lines and purrs smoothly at full throttle. Whatcha got? Patrick, Livin' la vida bi polar and lovin' it

ianjpage

Roadkill

Quoting: 55starchief
Woodster, Senor, at the risk of sounding as stupid as I often pretend to be, I forgot who you are. Are you the guy who sent me that large tan mailing envelope last month with the 2,300 deposit in cash for that bus with the 335 Cummins? If so, it never arrived, and have no idea who you are. Now, would I trade a bus for a model with lots of T and A? Damn' tootin I will, the little hottie in my ad pics left exactly 15 days ago, split to Canada with about 11 grand of my hard earned do ray me, gotta call ^La Migra^ and see what can be done. Actually I love all machinery whether it be carbon steel or carbon based, as long as it has good lines and purrs smoothly at full throttle. Whatcha got? Patrick, Livin' la vida bi polar and lovin' it

It's characters like this Guy which keeps eBay alive, IMO.