Krispy Kreme's Meet.. 12th August

Started by EDGE, July 22, 2006, 04:18:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EDGE

ya see... this is the EXACT reason i agganged it for a saturday morning... i couldnt find any other meets at that time

EDGE

Roadkill

Quoting: EDGE
ya see... this is the EXACT reason i agganged it for a saturday morning... i couldnt find any other meets at that time

Yeah, I gathered. - For some reason I thought Leicester was Saturday, too.

But

FUBAR

Cool
should be a good meet this, looked like fun last month
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

ianjpage

Quoting: EDGE

EDGE

Clever thinking there on the part of edge...................whatever next

ianjpage

Quoting: FUBAR
looked like fun last month

Eas gr8 fun, lots of nice cars and some sweet as well!!

Giblets

Edge matey,

I'm deffo for this Saturday. Would like to park up next to the other IROC boys (Andy + Ryan) if possible, but I guess it depends on what time we all get there?

I'll be there between 10.30 and 11am depending on traffic.

55starchief

Quoting: Giblets
I'll be there between 10.30 and 11am depending on traffic.

or the time you get out of bed

Roadkill

Not gonna make it after all.

Time and Petrol are short so I'll be doing Leicester but honestly cannot make London as well.

Jamieg285

Would like to go, and will do in the future, but my cars in too many bits

Giblets

Are there any convoy plans from MK?

FUBAR

I don't know yet, we could always meet at Toddington Services as was done last month I think...

EDGE

I'm sure i can sort you out a space Gibby, depends on what time the rest of the rednecks get here in their 3rd gens might make a nice photo opp.

It's all looking good this weekend

EDGE

FUBAR

philoldsmobile

Giblets

Nice.

Someone text me later with a time you're meeting up if indeed you're going down in convoy.

Tar

philoldsmobile

uhhh, i still have absolutely no idea whats going on......

i guess i'm gonna be making a phone call or two tomorrow morning!!

ianjpage

Hopefuly you drivign down to Enfield int he morning!!

philoldsmobile

will be, but the origional plan was for an MK mini cruise.. no idea if this is happening now ,where or when...

EDGE

oh dear guys... sort it out like

EDGE

philoldsmobile

heading vaugely in the direction of MK now, first for starshmucks, then to see if anyone is about...

ianjpage

lol well ya got there, lets hope you got bakc ok lol!!

Giblets

Sorry I couldn't make it Edgy.

Ended up getting smashed on Friday night. So badly that I forgot what town I lived in and got a cab from Hitchin to Luton at 3am when i live in Hitchin.

Mel had to come and pick me up and promptly grounded me. Not that I could leave the house Saturday anyway. See you all this Saturday at Billing though....

FUBAR

So badly that I forgot what town I lived in and got a cab from Hitchin to Luton at 3am when i live in Hitchin.

nice one Gibby

ianjpage

Sorry I couldn't make it Edgy.

Ended up getting smashed on Friday night. So badly that I forgot what town I lived in and got a cab from Hitchin to Luton at 3am when i live in Hitchin.

Mel had to come and pick me up and promptly grounded me. Not that I could leave the house Saturday anyway. See you all this Saturday at Billing though....

hahahaha nicely done mate!!