V quiet tonight

Started by ianjpage, August 11, 2006, 04:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ianjpage

spose its cos all the normal ho's are out on the town tonight getting drunk

oh well some of us sat here fixing their sis's broken PC .....

55starchief

ianjpage

ahh right ok so that make a few of us then........hwo about a word assoc., thread to keep us going

55starchief

well i did offer him a pc if he wanted to ho

Lusty Lass

Law and Order is on - tho' think I will be asleep before it finishes!

ianjpage

Quoting: 55starchief

well i did offer him a pc if he wanted to ho

LOL he obviosuly aint no real forum ho!!  (im sat wirelessly connected to me sis's router hoing away waiting for windas to install & update lol!)

Quoting: Lusty Lass
Law and Order is on - tho' think I will be asleep before it finishes!

LOL hiya sleepy debs, hows you doing??

Lusty Lass

Not too bad Ian. Got a bit of a sore throat and think I'm getting a bit of a cold. Still, not bad considering a couple of weeks ago, Alex's nursery had a couple of cases of Hand Foot and Mouth disease. Apparently it is a form of chicken pox and nothing to do with the Foot and Mouth disease that we all are aware of!  I'd rather just have a cold

ianjpage

Quoting: Lusty Lass
Not too bad Ian. Got a bit of a sore throat and think I'm getting a bit of a cold. Still, not bad considering a couple of weeks ago, Alex's nursery had a couple of cases of Hand Foot and Mouth disease. Apparently it is a form of chicken pox and nothing to do with the Foot and Mouth disease that we all are aware of! I'd rather just have a cold

Sorry to hear you feeling under the weather - just tell jamie he gorra be your nurse im sure that make you feel better right away!!!!!  

Hmm not good then hope lil Alex didn't get it then - hot really what you expect to hear at nursery - foot & mouth

Sammy Lou

i have just been attacked by the hugest spider and now i cant go upstairs as i lost it near the toilet and dont know where it is hiding

55starchief

Quoting: Sammy Lou

i have just been attacked by the hugest spider and now i cant go upstairs as i lost it near the toilet and dont know where it is hiding

ianjpage

LOL sorry sammy!!

Sammy Lou

not funny still havent found it

ianjpage

not funny still havent found it

Ahh well it must have run away so dont worry about it.

SPIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sammy Lou

Quoting: ianjpage
SPIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      

all spiders are evil they bite too

ianjpage

all spiders are evil they bite too

lol evvvvvvvvvil spider!!!

FOund im yet?

55starchief

I guess the hardcore drinkers are still nursing them headaches