Started by F Body, August 26, 2006, 07:05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

F Body

Any news on the Camaro mirrors mate ?

I'm waiting to tie up with Rocky regarding the respray

F Body

Incursus

Quoting: F Body
MKB Forums / Food and Drink / FAO Ian Mirrors ?

?  

F Body

ianjpage

Quoting: Incursus
MKB Forums / Food and Drink / FAO Ian Mirrors ?

?

Any news on the Camaro mirrors mate ?

Not as yet mate - need to see if i can tighten one of them up as it vibrates badly making the image fuzzy and distorted - also wanna try and get into a paint shop to give ema mirror to get some paint made up / matched before anything else as well

F Body

Quoting: ianjpage
it vibrates badly making the image fuzzy and distorted

Tell Vicky that it will improve once the batteries start to go flat

Incursus

need to see if i can tighten one of them up as it vibrates badly making the image fuzzy and distorted

My drivers side mirror was doing that, I just tightened up the three torque screws on the underside...job done

ianjpage

Quoting: Incursus
My drivers side mirror was doing that, I just tightened up the three torque screws on the underside...job done

Hoping it the same here bud!

F Body

Hoping it the same here bud!

I would think that Chris is taking about the three screws under a "folding " mirror not a fixed one like yours ?
Check the security of the backplate, if the nuts are tight, may be some rubber or fibre washers on the outside will sort it !

ianjpage

I would think that Chris is taking about the three screws under a "folding " mirror not a fixed one like yours ?
Check the security of the backplate, if the nuts are tight, may be some rubber or fibre washers on the outside will sort it !

Will check and see!!

Incursus

Yep, mine are folding