Well hellooooo...

Started by jessy, August 30, 2006, 06:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jessy

Hi guy's jessy here,
met up with martin and the possy at the bedford cruise at the weekend. We've met in the past at the odd show and was good to have a propper chat. I said i'd drop inn on the site and very nice to, you guys get around!. I run a chevy astro, it's in the pic's of bedford on sunday, it's got a warmed small block with a 700r4 box. Its a people carrier and a quick one at that compared to any other, have raced the odd one, sucker, !!. I'm planing on selling it of to of all things finnish my kitchen but, it's also going to speed up y other project, a custom mk 3 cortina. If any ones interesteddrop me a line, ive not advertised it as yet so get in quick..Well i'm off to bed, i'll drop in soon and hope to meet up with you guys for a beer some time, till then cheer's.. jessy..

ianjpage

hi nice to see another mkb local on here  (says the guy from swindon lol)

55starchief

Well feel free to post anytime mate, MKB not just a car club but a way of life

Incursus

Roadkill

Be good to see you down at a meet sometime . . . whether in the Astro or the Cortina !

55starchief

Quoting: Roadkill
whether in the Astro or the Cortina !

Yup dont matter what your ride is as long as your into cars we dont care

Sammy Lou

jessy

Thanks very much for the warm welcom, yeh will try and meet up as soon as i can. Don't normaly work weekends but we get a rush job come up at the last momment.. I'll try and get down to a few club meets sometime soon and bring a mate or two and their car's....

ianjpage

Quoting: jessy
I'll try and get down to a few club meets sometime soon and bring a mate or two and their car's....