Camaro MOT.

Started by F Body, September 02, 2006, 07:33:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

F Body

The Camaro passed it's MOT this morning giving another 13 months without worry

Mind you having just worked out that I've spent £1,272.81p on her in the last two months I hoped she would !

Had a chat with the tester at Wigmore Motors two miles up the road from me and he told me that he does a few Yanks and Hot Rods because other test stations won't pass them, always handy to know

Whilst I was out this morning in the driving rain and greasy roads I thought I'd give the new Kumho tyres some testing ?

Traction control off and a little wheelspin out of junctions, wet roundabouts and I really had to give it quite a bootful to get any sideways action, they seem better than the old three times as exspensive Goodyears

Kumho's for the win

55starchief

Well my chavscort failed its MOT some welding, rear wheel bearings,windscreen and a suspension linkage that was only 6 months old broken

Started the welding today and wish i hadnt started, the rust hole in the rear chassis arm kept getting bigger and bigger

ianjpage

Quoting: F Body
Kumho's for the win

vicky getting sum quotes fer hers now and i shall be doing the same soon!!

Quoting: 55starchief

Well my chavscort failed its MOT some welding, rear wheel bearings,windscreen and a suspension linkage that was only 6 months old broken

Started the welding today and wish i hadnt started, the rust hole in the rear chassis arm kept getting bigger and bigger

DOH!