Paxton SN2000 blower for sale.....

Started by EDGE, February 04, 2007, 02:55:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EDGE

Selling my old supercharger as I've bought a new one for mine.

Recent rebuild, have the reciept somewhere for around $450 of parts, seals etc.  

New impellor

Machined front casing to increase flow

Smaller pulley to increase boost

Change from sealed unit to cooled oil supply with pump and oil cooler

Made 11psi on my stock 4.6 mod motor!!

The blower was originally designed for the 302 V8 and as such, you can still buy all the original mounting brackets and hoses etc, off the shelf from the dealer !!!! I the WHOLE ftting kit, ie everything you'd get in a new kit (except for the blower) is $700.

Im selling the blower only as the rest of the setup was custom made to fit a 4.6 modular v8 by Saleen, but if you want all these bits too I'm sure we can come to an arrangement.

Im open to offers on the blower in the region of £500, the other brackets etc we can talk about if you need them,

thanks,

EDGE

EDGE

anyways, here are the pics....

intake and maf setup

mounted on the custom bracket

inner fender modifications

impellor

intake pipe

boost pipe

the hole in the pipe there is for the intake air temp sensor, i had it epoxied in there and it held well

there is another hole in the pipe which is threaded for a methanol injector, it could easily be filled and epoxied over

oil cooler, there is also an electric oil pump and pipes to go with this

Granatelli Maf, calibrated to 30lb Injectors

Ford Racing 30lb injectors

Bypass Valve

Bracket

Here is the crank pulley (6 1/2") it bolts to the billet spacer then spacer bolts to the crank pulley via the 3 bolt holes on the pulley arms.  It has also been modified again to take a steeda timing adjuster

All you'll need to finish the kit is a few hose clamps here and there, a fuel pressure regulator (if your tuner says you need one) and a good tune.  I forgot to take a pic but a belt is also included.  Oh, and the blower pulley is 3 3/4" diameter but I guess smaller ones are available....

thanks

EDGE

EDGE

FUBAR

It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

ianjpage

Quoting: EDGE

someone must want this....

Well if you giving it away

EDGE

philoldsmobile

Incursus

Quoting: philoldsmobile
must........resist.....satan......

indeed

EDGE

lol... i did warn ya you'd want it......

mmmmmm 6 psi on a daily driver.... fuel economy of a v6 off boost then gt performance on boost... happy, happy days :)

Titsy

Quoting: EDGE
fuel economy of a v6 off boost

What fuel econemy.... I get better econemy than Chris in my Z28...

Titsy

Quoting: philoldsmobile
must........resist.....satan......

But what he's telling you makes perfect sense...