Volga GA3-21P.

Started by F Body, September 25, 2006, 01:30:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F Body

philoldsmobile

well, that looks like a convertible version of the Volga V12, so i'm gonna hazard a guess they kept it in the family, not sure if the V12 is still available, but i'll guess either M5 or the BMW 7 series...

gorgeous gorgeous car... :drool:

Pod

That does look pretty sweet. They need to work on the model names though.

Incursus

I like that....quite a lot actually

F Body

Quoting: philoldsmobile
but i'll guess either M5 or the BMW 7 series...

Very close it's based on a BMW 6 series convertible in either V8 or V12 guise

Roadkill

Not sure about those wheels but yeah, not bad . . .

55starchief

Talking of Home Bbuilt cars did anyone see the bangers from bangalor on discovery last night? Some indian guy taking old  wrecks and hand building supercar looks engineering wasnt great but you have to admire the skill of making all the panels by hand with nothing more than hammers

Roadkill

Quoting: 55starchief
Some indian guy taking old wrecks and hand building supercar looks engineering

Didn't see the program but remember seeing something about that before, recently . . . .

philoldsmobile

Quoting: 55starchief
Talking of Home Bbuilt cars

for that man....

volga was untill recently one of the largest  single plant automakers in europe, at its peak selling nearly 1/2 million cars a year...

run of the mill volgas generaly have toyota 4 cylinder engines (in a wierd 2.5 guise we dont get here) but their more estoreric stuff has had BMW V12 power for some time..

the volga V12 coupe was the most expensive russian car ever made, at $800,000 USD but still managed to sell half a douzen units...