Shifty Hath arrived

Started by Shifty, October 03, 2006, 02:52:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

55starchief

Quoting: Titsy
There will be a lot more than that..... Go to 'Start>Run' then type 'msconfig' and run... It will pull up all the DLL's and background tasks that are running, there are usually quite a few things that are unnecessary, but be careful....

this is why widows sucks monkey balls, why should i have to figure out a fault in microsofts crap OS

Titsy

Don't start this again Mac boy, you're boring me!!!!

ianjpage

55starchief

Shifty

Incursus

Quoting: 55starchief
Nope check the time, it was the shite PC that even after a re format and re install of windozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yep I had to do my annual format and reinstall of windows after it crashed and burned at the weekend

Shifty

This post was about me gracing my loyal subjects with my presence not crappy windows V crappy macos (or whatever it’s called).

Now kiss my shiny metal ass

ianjpage

Quoting: Shifty
This post was about me gracing my loyal subjects with my presence not crappy windows V crappy macos (or whatever it's called).

hehe you tell em mate

Roadkill

You forgot "Chumps and Chumpettes" . . .

Shifty

My apologies all mighty pimp master, i shall endeavour to include more insults in future posts.

As it happens i had thought about adding schmucks as i find this word particularly funny but decided against it.

Sherpa Sherpa,

Roadkill

Ahh, Dirka dirka dirka . . . . . .

Shifty

FUBAR

Dirka Dirka... muhammed jihad...

That film is so funny!
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

Shifty

Have a look at the front cover of the sun.

Only the sun news paper would do it.

For those who cant be assed to go and have a look there is a picture of Kim jongill (SP) on the front from the Team America film. The story is obviously to do with the Nuke testing yesterday, tipicaly the sun turn a serious (ish) issue into a joke.

Jo

Ok Pod wanted this film but I wasn't sure about it

Titsy

Have a look at the front cover of the sun.

55starchief

Shifty

Quoting: Podette
Ok Pod wanted this film but I wasn't sure about it

Are you telling me you havn't seen Team America, sister you realy have to watch this one. This is one seriously funny film, personaly i think it gets a bit to much (stupid) towards the end, though still it cracks me up every time i think about it.

Now! can we stop going of topic and get back to worshiping me thank you.

Alack makesh makarakesh!!!

Pod

What was Zoe's secret then?

Shifty

didnt actualy read the artical just looked at the pictures, the sun is still a little above my reading age.

Roadkill

Quoting: Pod
What was Zoe's secret then?

It was page 3.

D'uh.

ianjpage

didnt actualy read the artical just looked at the pictures

Quoting: Roadkill

It was page 3.

Ahhh now i see it all soo clear