Recruitment agencies in MK?

Started by Shifty, October 31, 2006, 02:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shifty

Can anyone recommend a good (technical preferably) recruitment agencies in MK or the surrounding area Bedford, Northampton etc....

Just started my search for a new job but the agencies I have contacted so far seem to be a bit crap. Was wondering if there is any decent ones about.

Thanks,

55starchief

You could try Alliance Recruitment in northampton they have a technical department 01604-622266 Alex Ronald is the contact there. I have another one in MK but cant remember the details will have a look when i get home tonight

Shifty

55starchief

OK here is the one i found in MK, never got around to trying them but i know they do technical

F10 Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Midsummer Court, 314, Midsummer Boulevard, Central Milton Keynes, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK9 2UB

Shifty

cheers bud, just looked at their web site and they seem really good. Gona give them a shout later.
Thanks,

55starchief

Quoting: Shifty
cheers bud, just looked at their web site and they seem really good. Gona give them a shout later.
Thanks,

No problem matey good luck

Titsy

I never thought I'd see the day when you actually got off of your fat ar$e and started looking for a job that pays reasonable money...

Shifty

Quoting: Titsy
I never thought I'd see the day when you actually got off of your fat ar$e and started looking for a job that pays reasonable money...

oy slag, if my memory serves me correctly someone else found you your current job lol

Just called that F10 place and they seem really good, was on the phone for about 20 mins unlike the first place I called who I only spoke to for about 2.

Watch this space.