Jamieg285

Looks like a set of stabilisers to me

Roadkill

That bike looks like a space shuttle.

Doubt it's safe, though.

F Body

Brings a whole meaning to the phrase " A Chinese Takeaway "

philoldsmobile

actualy thats a german invention, and has been used on the autobahn for a few years...

the benefit it has is that it can get through trafic even on a blocked motorway. its TUV approved, so i guess its safe, especialy as the weight is carried on the dolly wheels..

they are only used for low speed recovery to a safe place.. the honda pan european has a flat 6 engine, and will be more than capable of towing a normal sized car..

55starchief

Quoting: philoldsmobile
they are only used for low speed recovery to a safe place.. the honda pan european has a flat 6 engine, and will be more than capable of towing a normal sized car..

thats what i thought, the bike probably has more power than the car

philoldsmobile

yeah, especialy if they upgrade to the goldwing 1800 engine, its about 140bhp and 150lbs / ft torque

Cunning Plan

i have 7 posts to make 500!!

I remember reading about this a while back, I think the trailer folds up real thin and was designed so the bike could squeeze through and get to broken down cars on Japan's busy highways that have no hardshoulder
1968 VW T2 Bay Bus (currently being restored and upgraded)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (modern classic daily driver)

ianjpage

Looks mad - but can certainly see the benefits of it!

Roadkill

That bike looks almost as wide as the car does !

Why not get a smart car with a tractor engine in it ?

Cunning Plan

i saw a smart car with a dominos pizza box on the back shelf - they had to fold one of the seats down to fit it in !!

whats the point!!?
1968 VW T2 Bay Bus (currently being restored and upgraded)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (modern classic daily driver)