Happy 2006

Started by 55starchief, December 31, 2005, 11:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

55starchief

Happy New Year people

Here is too the continued growth and support of MKB for 2006

2005 was a great year for me i made some great new friends, so to all of you i have met this year i wish you all the best for next year

F Body

Thanks Graeme , yes I'm looking forward to 2006 as well !
Last year was great but this year can be Mega

philoldsmobile

happy 2006 all!

thanks to everyone who made 2005 such a good year, i'd be happy if 06 was a repeat of 05, but ecstatic if its even better !!!  

Roadkill

Happy 2006.

For me 2005 was a "Dry-run" for what all years should be like.

Now that a few minor details have been addressed - 2006 should ROCK !!!

See everyone tomorrow.

You Rock, Guys.

2001SS

Happy New Year guys and gals

philoldsmobile

same to you and fiona, steve.

FUBAR

Happy new Year everyone

2005 has been great fun, met a load of cool new friends & had the best summer ever!!  

ROLL ON 2006!

Ryan
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

2001SS

Quoting: philoldsmobile
same to you and fiona, steve.

Nice surprise to see you last night Phil............we never drank anymore honest;-)

philoldsmobile

riiiiiiight!

the T shirt ended up a hell of a lot dirtier by the end of the night!!

ianjpage

happy new year to ya'll!!

2001SS

You too Ian. Did it go well?

ianjpage

lol you could say that...i think it were 3.30 AM this morning went to bed then up at 10

Damn good night tho - between 2 of us we consumed about 1 1/2 litres of jd  

Roadkill

Ian, can I have a word re. Registering with you tomorrow?

Ta.

2001SS

Quoting: ianjpage
lol you could say that...i think it were 3.30 AM this morning went to bed  then up at 10  

Damn good night tho - between 2 of us we consumed about 1 1/2 litres of jd  

Me and Fiona were at Ray and Denise Comer's last night..........did a wine bottle count this morning and spotted seven

No hangovers this morning

philoldsmobile

damn! mind you, you slurped through a bottle of red and white while i was there....

ianjpage

ONLY seven bottles of wine, im dissapointed in ya LOL!!!

There were lots of emptys at me mates pad, our 2 bottles of JD , several beer bottles & cans, bottles of bucks fizz & champagne & mailbu so plenty of booze drunk there heheheh

Yeah same here - no hangover but just absolutely flipping knackered!!!!!!!!

Roadkill

Party round Rays, eh ?

Guess my invite was lost in the post.

How's his Camaro going ?

philoldsmobile

ummm..... expensive!

no party sadly, just steve and fiona over to see ray and denise.. i just dropped past en route to somewhere else to drop a DVD back..

nice to catch up with them all though..

2001SS

Quoting: Roadkill
Party round Rays, eh ?

Guess my invite was lost in the post.  

How's his Camaro going

Just the four of us Dean...........we usually hook up on Boxing Day each year............and have a night away sometime in December...........but this year we went for New Years Eve.

Camaro is alive and well and having quite a bit of pre-season work done to it but looks very good for 2006. Ray only had half a season last year............three meets out of six....but still finished sixth despite an engine fire on the very last leg. It happens! Literally melted two plugs.

If you want to check out his website it's at http://www.bigmouseracing.co.uk\" target=\"_new\" rel=\"nofollow\">www.bigmouseracing.co.uk He updates it regularly. Well worth a look......particularly the video portion of the gallery;-)

Roadkill

Quoting: 2001SS
If you want to check out his website it's at http://www.bigmouseracing.co.uk\" target=\"_new\" rel=\"nofollow\">www.bigmouseracing.co.uk He updates it regularly. Well worth a look......particularly the video portion of the gallery;-)

Had a lookie a couple of months back . . . So I'm well over-due for another butcher's.

FUBAR

That car really flies doesn't it, the front end quite literally! just bounces its way down the track
So cool
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...