A Fine specimen of a Woman !

Started by Roadkill, January 18, 2007, 10:34:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

55starchief

indeed and very quick as well, girls got talent.

her is another cutie

http://www.peakantifreeze.com/danica_fanpage.html\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">http://www.peakantifreeze.com/danica_fanpage.html

***edit***
my bad did recognise the top picture until i went looking for john forces daughters and realised the top picture was ashley

sixpack2639

MMmmmm Danica Patrick!!!! She's hot on and off the track!!!

Roadkill

Quoting: sixpack2639
Danica Patrick!!!! She's hot on and off the track!!!

I hear Ya', there, Mate.

Mustangus

Quoting: Wikipedia

Ashley Force will begin her professional racing career in 2007 driving a nitro Mustang Funny Car

Hehe! Girl's got taste to

Mustangus

Big Mouse

Did you know that Danica lived in Willen in MK for a year!!

She rented a house from me when she first got to drive for what was then Paul Stewart Racing when she was just 18. Left the UK a couple of weeks after 9/11 when virtually all americans abroad went home for safety fears

Told me she was a race driver when she first came into the office - being a distrusting soul I "googled" her - came up with over 150,000 hits at the time

Very pretty girl even then..grown up very nicely

ianjpage

Quoting: Mustangus

Ashley Force will begin her professional racing career in 2007 driving a nitro Mustang Funny Car

Hehe! Girl's got taste to

fair play girl!

Quoting: Big Mouse

She rented a house from me when she first got to drive for what was then Paul Stewart Racing when she was just 18. Left the UK a couple of weeks after 9/11 when virtually all americans abroad went home for safety fears

Told me she was a race driver when she first came into the office - being a distrusting soul I "googled" her - came up with over 150,000 hits at the time

Very pretty girl even then..grown up very nicely

TIs truly a small world!!!!

55starchief

Quoting: Mustangus

See mustangs are girls cars even the quick ones

Fieldy

She is extremely horny!! A girl with taste

Mustangus

Quoting: 55starchief
See mustangs are girls cars even the quick ones

hmm, guess I should have seen that one coming

VIPER

Roadkill

So an MKB'er, then.

Maybe we should contact her for some publicity.

EDGE

humanahumanahumana...... :drool:

EDGE

EDGE

philoldsmobile

ummm....... uhh...... so this means you have her phone number then? :hound dog:

Big Mouse

Quoting: philoldsmobile

ummm....... uhh...... so this means you have her phone number then?  :hound dog:

I do as it happens but its a uk mobile so I suspect it doesn't work anymore.

I do have her mums address & number in Roscoe, Illinois though....and if you want to know where Danica got her looks from then mums the one to see - see MILF