Tyre slashing fun

Started by Shifty, January 11, 2007, 08:46:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shifty

Unfortunatly whilst i was in the land of nod last night somone saw fit to slash both the tyres on the right hand side of the 2.

I thought these things only happened in bad areas, seemingly not.

Aswell as the small sum of £200 for two new tyres i also have to take the day of work as the tyres on the back of the gouda are a funny size and all the garages i rang need a day to get them in.

What an ba5tard, not sure what i would do to the little f*ckers that did it if i had of caught them, i dont think they would be a prety site to look at after.

Two other people down the road had theirs done to, all in all probably £500 worth of damage on my street and for what, Nothing.

Let this be a warning to all of you out there who park on the street.

55starchief

yup brackley was done twice last year with a total of about 2000 cars being done

FUBAR

somebody's little "angels" obviously have nothing better to do...  little sh1ts!
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

Roadkill

Quoting: Shifty
Let this be a warning to all of you out there who park on the street.

That's why I only park the Chav'scort over the road.  Nothing else.

W@nkers.

55starchief

Unless its in a garage it isnt safe, they even did the cars on driveways and it wasnt just 2 it was all 4. From memory it was about £20k worth of tires each time

Motorama

Sorry to hear that mate. Bastards!

Titsy

This sort of thing makes me so angry

If you catch the little $hits then knock a few teeth out on my behalf...

Jo

Sorry to hear that not good at all

HardRockCamaro

Little sh!ts.

Deserve their hands to be cut off, and no I don't care how old they are.

ianjpage

Sorry to hear that mate, fkcuing little goits need a good kicking.

Fieldy

I got a brand new set of 18inch alloys for my old BMW as a self xmas pressie last year, car was parked on the streets of Plymouth every night for 1 year and nothing, until the alloys went on......... that night A key mark as deep as the metal appeared from the rear door all the way to the front of the wing.....car like that = not worth a spray

I know how you feel.....theres no justice!

Kenny

Sorry to hear that matey...

Some little S#it has sparied Graffiti on the side of our flat, instantly de-valuing the place!  
only a matter of time before the 'jelly mold' gets it...

Leighton Buzzard sucks.....

Roadkill

Quoting: Kenny
Leighton Buzzard sucks.....

I did warn you.

Same happened to me in Stantonbury . . I went out and repainted the wall outside and within TWO MINUTES two little chavs had walked passed and added more graffiti to the wet paint !
Thankfully I'd already sold and managed to keep the ever increasing graffiti to a minimum until the contracts were exchanged . . .
Last time I visited my old place that wall was absolutely covered.

In furzton graffiti is removed from public areas generally within a couple of days.

Shifty

Final bill this morning was £69.33 for the front tyre and £109.90 for the rear.

Gutted, £180 i could have done without spending.

Noticed a quick sh1t van down the road this morning so went over to see if they were done to. New Renault Megan had all 4 tyres slashed. The guy in the van said they were about £120 a corner.

Quoting: Titsy
If you catch the little $hits then knock a few teeth out on my behalf...

'O' i will, normaly i wouldnt condone such an action but in these peoples case i would make an exception.

EDGE

this just further proves my point as why it should be legal to shoot these scrotes in the liver !!!

EDGE

Shifty

The saga continues,

The front tyre that I had replaced at a local garage I have never been to before, went flat very slowly so I didn't notice it. This I believe to be due to a manufacturing fault.
Unfortunately because I have driven on it at below the manufacturers recommended pressure the garage wont replace it as part of a warranty claim.

S1AGS!!!!!!!

£70 down the drain.

No body ever go near the garage in neath hill, just a warning.

At least this has given me the opportunity to put the old wheels back on the car and referb the current ones. This I have been meaning to do for ages. In the words of Titsy at the weekend (whilst helping me clean the wheels) you cant polish a turd.

Spent a couple of hours last night sanding the first one down to remove the break dust and f**cked paint. Who would have thought sanding wheels could be so boring.

PS Sir roadKill I might be coming to you for some advice soon since you recond a wheel (see coffee table project) recently.

55starchief

PS Sir roadKill I might be coming to you for some advice soon since you recond a wheel (see coffee table project) recently.

That was polished mate, wouldnt last 5 mins in the outside world. If you know whats good for you you will take them to pristine wheels in woburn sands, from memory its £50 a corner but its powder coat which will last longer than rattle cans and no need to spend hours sanding the wheels before

Shifty

Will be painting them not polishing them, cant see that being much of a problem or even hard for that matter. wanted to ask about the preparation that's all.

Roadkill

The rims I used were Slot-Mags.

They have a semi-satin finish from the factry and are never truly shiny.

Like any true alloy wheel they're suseptable to the elements but can easily be brought back with a bit of elbow grease.  (See the TTII's I have on the Camaro).

F Body

Quoting: 55starchief
If you know whats good for you you will take them to pristine wheels in woburn sands, from memory its £50 a corner

Start with the best - Pristine

Titsy

the garage wont replace it as part of a warranty claim.

What a bunch of ar$eholes... How are you supposed to check the pressures during a 200 mile drive... If they had done the job right in the first place it wouldn't have been a problem...