Informal Sushi Meet, Bluewater...

Started by philoldsmobile, January 29, 2007, 12:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Titsy

Will start rolling them down when we leave MK then...

philoldsmobile

the route couldn't be easier..

M1 to M25, M25 towards dartford / M11

through dartford crossing, follow sign IMMEDIATLEY after tolls for bluewater..

do NOT take the lakeside exit...

55starchief

Titsy

When where and what time? also if you could grab an antenna for the sat nav it will save me ripping it all outr of the chavscort

Titsy

Well google says it's 2 1/4 hours... Plus a bit for the roadworks on the M1, so i'm guessing we leave at 3.30...?

Will bring home an antenna for the tom tom, although there is quite a good view of the sky in the camaro due to the windscreen rake, and very few metal panels to put a magnetic antenna on... it is pretty straight forward route, so we should be ok, but just incase...

Titsy

I'm guessing we go from my place, unless anyone else needs a lift...

55starchief

Quoting: Titsy
although there is quite a good view of the sky in the camaro

yeah i didnt want to have to remove the screen holder thats all mate

Roadkill

Quoting: Titsy
Plus a bit for the roadworks on the M1

M1 will be fine at that time of day . . . . The roadworks on the M25 caused me more delay last time I went to Aylesford . . . (last week)

Titsy

EDGE

yeah, i think we should try and sit as near to the convey 'entry' point as possible, as if you sit too far away from where they put the food on, all the best stuff has been nabbed by the time the belt gets to you...

55starchief

Quoting: EDGE

yeah, i think we should try and sit as near to the convey 'entry' point as possible, as if you sit too far away from where they put the food on, all the best stuff has been nabbed by the time the belt gets to you...

im sure we could modify the conveyer

philoldsmobile

thanks to all who came, was a good one!

Fieldy

was A good night......cheers guys!!!

philoldsmobile

good to try something different too..

55starchief

Yup a damn fine evening with great company