LESSONS LEARNED . . . .

Started by Roadkill, May 09, 2007, 06:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roadkill

a) DO NOT leave yourself logged in on my P.C.

b) DO NOT mess with my P.C then expect me to be kind to you !

I think you enjoy the attention, really . . .

Oh, and

Titsy

More Like:

a) DO NOT let FUBAR push you out of the way while you're logged in on someone elses PC

b) DO NOT wait until you're half way home until you remember that FUBAR pushed you out of the way while you're logged in on someone elses PC.

c) Next time I mess with RK's PC and change the password because he's being a control freak and technophobe, do it properly so that he's totally fecked and can't use it, rather than just changing it to something obvious with an easy clue that a 3 year old could work out....

FUBAR

Quoting: Titsy
a) DO NOT let FUBAR push you out of the way while you're logged in on someone elses PC

Ahem excuse me... Don't try and blame this on me m8.
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

Incursus

c) Next time I mess with RK's PC and change the password because he's being a control freak and technophobe, do it properly so that he's totally fecked and can't use it, rather than just changing it to something obvious with an easy clue that a 3 year old could work out....

Yeah but then i'd have to fix it

ianjpage

hahaha now now children, play nicely

but how very true mate - learn the lesson!!!

Fieldy

You guys crack me up....So much bitchyness!

Roadkill

Clearly I was being too kind.

I'll remember in future . . . . .

EDGE

Roadkill

Besides if you didn't have the audacity to F*ck about with my P.C everytime you got on it there wouldn't be an issue.

However, I dislike you downloading crap that I don't want or don't use, I dislike you adding/dumping icons and rubbish on my desktop, I dislike you altering settings on my P.C because they do not suit you, I dislike that fact that you even changed the password put there to discourage you from messing with it further . . . .

I think I've been fair.  More than in fact . . . I wouldn't dream of doing that to your machine in your home.

Titsy

Fieldy

Roadkill

Hmm, a geniune use of the "Jerry" smiley . . . . I think that's a first . . .

Rob

ianjpage

philoldsmobile

Quoting: FUBAR

i believe you are experiencing backlash from the uber wedgie!

Amey

Quoting: philoldsmobile

ianjpage

Quoting: philoldsmobile

Quoting: FUBAR

Roadkill

Yep, that was Chris.

Lucky he was being nice.