eBay Rant

Started by Titsy, May 22, 2007, 08:11:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Titsy

Ahhhhhhhhhh......

Totally hacked off.... I just sat up till 1am on a school night to bit on a Hypertech Programmer and what happens when I submit my bid:

Quoting: eGay
The seller does not ship to the bidder country.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What the fcuk is so hard about shipping outside the states FFS.... Hell, you can even have USPS collect an international shipment, which you can book from the comfort of your own fcuking $hit stained armchair...

It's not like I even intended to have him ship it outside the states anyway... I'm really fcuking hacked off now.... What makes it worse is it went for an absolute steal, and there were no last minute bids, so I would most likely have won it if my bid had been accepted....

sixpack2639

You shoulda sent me the link and I coulda bid on it for you.

Some people just think it too much of a hassle to ship out of the USA. Stupid, I know, but it is what it is.

F Body

Reason number 23 not to have an E-Gay account

Bummer mate

Rob

Quoting: Titsy
fcuking $hit stained armchair...

Titsy

Quoting: sixpack2639
You shoulda sent me the link and I coulda bid on it for you

I would have done if i'd realised.... It was a brand new programmer which went for half the retail....

EDGE

i've fallen victim to that before, ive emailed the sellers and explained to them that they can ship to an address in the usa and theyve opened up the bidding for me...

Titsy

Tried that before when I was doing a 'buy it now' on my fog and tail lights, but the seller didn't want to know... Ended up with Carl buying them on my behalf...

sixpack2639

Quoting: Titsy
Ended up with Carl buying them on my behalf...

Happy to do it too mate.