That waaascally wabbit.......

Started by philoldsmobile, June 05, 2007, 01:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixpack2639

Quoting: philoldsmobile
pleonasm

You do and you'll clean it up!!

philoldsmobile

it means to describe something with more words than is necisary...

or to spit on the floor... one or the other!

F Body

Quoting: philoldsmobile
with an incipient tallent, i moil to achieve an ability that is unprecidented in allowing me to achieve this autodidact ability..

Seems like to me

HardRockCamaro

Quoting: sixpack2639
Up in New York State, they take the deer to the orphanages.

Hit a deer at 55mph (well, probably 30 by the time we hit the brakes) and it totalled the Ford Taurus.  That was in upstate New York...

I knew someone who hit a badger in their Ford Focus and it destroyed most of the front end.

F Body

Quoting: HardRockCamaro
I knew someone who hit a badger in their Ford Focus and it destroyed most of the front end.

I hit a sheep that was asleep on the road ( it was early morning and very foggy ) in a week old Austin Montego and the insurance company said at first that it was a right off

One Austin Nil

I did get it back repaired about two months later but it pulled to the left and everything rattled

sixpack2639

Hit a deer at 55mph (well, probably 30 by the time we hit the brakes) and it totalled the Ford Taurus. That was in upstate New York...

I should have elaborated a bit more. It has been a while since I was up there but they used to take the fresh kills to the orphanages for the meat. No sense leaving it along side of the road to waste.

Roadkill

I've killed a few things on the road . . never done any noticable damage, though.

sixpack2639

Roadkill

Just had more solid cars.

My Rover murdered Four Wabbits in one night - no damage.

Rover 4 - Wabbits 0

Big Mouse

Hit a deer at 55mph (well, probably 30 by the time we hit the brakes) and it totalled the Ford Taurus. That was in upstate New York...

I should have elaborated a bit more. It has been a while since I was up there but they used to take the fresh kills to the orphanages for the meat. No sense leaving it along side of the road to waste.

That clears that up then, I thought is was to show to the kids as some sort of twisted moral advise about not playing on roads

Big Mouse

Thinking about it, even if the wabbit survived the initial impact, its more than likely he would have contracted rust poisoning off a Ford so he'd be dead now anyway

EDGE

what you dont want to hit is a badger... not not you badger... i mean an actual badger...

they're built like tiny but very real sherman tanks...

FTMFW !!!11111oneoneone

Shifty

Quoting: Roadkill
Rover 4 - Wabbits 0

on the way back from the soundhouse, i remember that.

Total carnage from memory, allot of depressed wabits though they would commit suicide by means of deano.

Roadkill

Quoting: Shifty
Total carnage from memory

Yup.

Odd as earlier that night I commented on how I've never comitted Road-kill.

What's funnier is I've hit all manner of things since but not another Wabbit !

sixpack2639

Quoting: Big Mouse
That clears that up then, I thought is was to show to the kids as some sort of twisted moral advise about not playing on roads

its more than likely he would have contracted rust poisoning off a Ford so he'd be dead now anyway

Quoting: EDGE
they're built like tiny but very real sherman tanks

Quoting: Roadkill
Odd as earlier that night I commented on how I've never comitted Road-kill.

Ya didn't knock wood after, did ya, murderer?!?!

philoldsmobile

Thinking about it, even if the wabbit survived the initial impact, its more than likely he would have contracted rust poisoning off a Ford so he'd be dead now anyway

grumble......