Why, why, why oh why ?

Started by Roadkill, July 02, 2007, 06:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ianjpage

hmm saw that the other day on flebay, not sure on it imo

Rob

Didn't quite look right when I saw it yesterday..... Think it was on there sometime last year as well.....

philoldsmobile

oh dear gawd thats awful..... thats the worst kind of tack...so tasteless its beyond words..

i may be biased though, because i hate all strech limos with a passion, they are the height of poor taste...

sixpack2639

Motorama

Fieldy

Quoting: philoldsmobile
i may be biased though, because i hate all strech limos with a passion, they are the height of poor taste...

Jamieg285

I'm the odd one out then, as I really like that.

F Body

Quoting: Roadkill
Ruined.

Don't know how bad it was to start with, it MAY have saved at least some of the vehicle

Quoting: Jamieg285
I'm the odd one out then, as I really like that.

Well I wouldn't say I like it, but it's better looking that the standard Lincoln town car

FUBAR

Its not the most befitting end for a '57 chevy you can't deny that, if someone had done the rear end properly so that it wasn't 18feet in the air and put appropriate wheels on it that suited the car it might have looked a bit better, as it stands... No thanks
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

Jamieg285

Quoting: F Body
Don't know how bad it was to start with, it MAY have saved at least some of the vehicle  

You never know, it might have been a novel way of saving two.

FUBAR

Possibly... I suppose Limos are technically "cut 'n' shuts" anyway aren't they...
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

Incursus

Quoting: Roadkill
Why, why, why oh why ?

Because!