I think rafes is worth £7000

Started by CJ-IROCZ, May 20, 2007, 11:53:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HardRockCamaro

Who's selling it, Martin Luther King?

" I have a dream!!!"

5 grand for a v6 with 110,000 on the clock and the wrong coloured wheels (Chevy intended them silver not gold and there was no black stripe down the middle of them neither).

Looks to be in very good condition, certainly the interior has held up well.

But, it's the wrong spec so as nice as it may (or may not) be it's not a 5 grand car.

*IF* the wheels were the right colour and *IF* it is as good as it appears and *IF* there has been no butchering it might be a £3,000 - £3,500 car.  On a good day.  to the right person.

And ignore the" limited edition" bit as ALL 92 Camaros got 25th Anniversay Limited Edition dash badging.
There wasa Heritage Edition package available with hood stripes and some other bits and that was fitted to around 6,500 cars which was 1 in 10 but this isn't one of them.

I wouldn't pay more than 3 for it even if it turned out to be top on physical inspection.

CJ-IROCZ

Quoting: HardRockCamaro

" I have a dream!!!"

dream world

Roadkill

Rob

I am selling my beloved Limited Edition 3.2 V6 RS Chevrolet Camaro.

Think he loves it a bit too much to let it go.....

Hence.....

0 bids

Giblets

Should someone do the dutiful thing of setting him straight to save him wasting a week of his life?

CJ-IROCZ

If you read careful she signs of as Hannah

it all makes sense now

EDGE

ianjpage

Shifty

Rocky

Fieldy

F Body

Quoting: HardRockCamaro

" I have a dream!!!"

That is a classic

Giblets

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Chevrolet-Camaro-RS-Convertible-Targa-Top-Gorgeous_W0QQitemZ140139569856QQihZ004QQcategoryZ18301QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Chevrolet-Camaro-RS-Convertible-Targa-Top-Gorgeous_W0QQitemZ140139569856QQihZ004QQcategoryZ18301QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Months later she's on her third relisting now, yet still calling it a Convertible when it isn't!

Somebody put her straight!

I still think £3250 is too much for a V6 car unless it's been looked after by Martyn.