Wish me luck.

Started by F Body, July 17, 2007, 08:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

F Body

Off to see the Hospital Registar this afternoon, this is basically my last chance to get my leg operation this year and not to end up disabled on the waiting list for the next couple of years
Sort of makes you wonder why I pay all this tax

ianjpage

ahh forgot that today - best of luck to you mate, lets hope you get summat sorted.

Ponti

Roadkill

Quoting: F Body
Sort of makes you wonder why I pay all this tax

It's for the imigrants and low-lifes who don't want to pay taxes themselves - silly !

Good luck, mate.

F Body

Quoting: Roadkill
It's for the imigrants

Don't get me started on that one

Any imigrant with an E111 Health Treatment card has to be treated within 12 weeks, so far I've just passed 25 weeks with no firm date even on the horizon

Roadkill

That's discusting.  The government are basically  discrimating its own tax payers !!

No wonder there's racism all-over the country . . . it's bred at the highest level !

Titsy

Incursus

Giblets

EDGE

BUPA ftmfw..... !!!!!!

Incursus

Yeah I get BUPA through work, our one and only "perk"

F Body

Well good news I think ?

Went in to see the Hospital Registar who reviewed my notes, not one letter from the Physio or my Dr were in the notes
He started by asking me how the operation had gone
Brought him up to speed with my current condition and gave him copies of all the Dr's letters etc whilst sat in my wheelchair
He got his dictaphone out and asked his secretary to send a letter to the Admissions Dept requesting that I be expirdated as soon as possible.
Finished by telling me to ring the hospital in two weeks time if i haven't heard anything.

So no actual date for the operation yet, urgent Op's are normally within 5/6 weeks, but I don't know if they will count the previous 25 weeks

So

Roadkill

Keep chasing . . a friend of mine has waiting months (and months) for a urgent operation . . . the last excuse the NHS had was that they've "lost her notes".

Don't let them rest !

F Body

Keep chasing . .

Just been on the phone to Watford hospital and the secretary's phone now has this message " Due to leave this phone will not be answered until 24th July 2007 "

the last excuse the NHS had was that they've "lost her notes".

Well as I said they had "lost" all my urgent referal letters, think I'll go and chill : engine cleaning:

art b

requesting that I be expirdated as soon as possible.

ouch thats gonna sting..........
This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

Jo

HOpe you get your appoint soon

philoldsmobile

requesting that I be expired as soon as possible.

oooh, thats harsh...