VXR8 Pick Up ?

Started by F Body, August 22, 2007, 03:12:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

F Body

Holden have just released the pick up version of the VE Commodore aka Vauxhall VXR8.
In true Aussy style it's simply called the VE Ute.

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2007/08/07vessute_041.jpg\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">

Titsy

EDGE

Roadkill

The Aussies looove their Pick-Ups.

That's pretty cool, too.

F Body

Quoting: Titsy
Any specs?

It comes in four trim levels and features a range of engines, including the entry-level Omega model with its 3.6L V6 producing 241 hp/243 ft-lbs. paired to a four-speed auto or 261 hp/250 ft-lbs. when hooked up to a six-speed manual.
The SV6 model features the latter engine mated to a five-speed auto or six-speed manual, while the high-performance SS and even more high-po SS V ( shown above ) step up to a 6.0L V8 making 362 hp/390 ft-lbs and available with a six-speed auto or six-speed manual. Wheel and tire combos have also increased in size, with base models moving up to 16-inch steel wheels and the SS V wearing up to 19-inch rims.

New colors include Atomic metallic green, Crunch metallic yellow and K-Pow metallic blue, which join Ignition red, Morpheus purple, Heron white, Phantom black, Redhot red, and Nickel silver.

Rob

Quoting: F Body
Just the thing for nipping down to the tip

I Hate Pikey's.......

Titsy

Quoting: Rob
I Hate Pikey's.......

I think he was refering to dropping-off rather than picking-up, but I can't be sure...

I like it, i'd buy one if I had the money...

Incursus

I dont like it at all. Much prefer the Monaro.

Still each to there own.....

....your all wrong i'm right!!!!  

F Body

Quoting: F Body
New colors include K-Pow metallic blue

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2007/08/07vessvute_056.jpg\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">

Big Mouse

Certainly better looking than any of the current crop of non US pickups to chose from. I'd definetly have one. Tub the rear end, pro charge it, drop it a couple of inches  hmmm pro street pick up

Must "smack" learn to leave "slap" cars alone when "thud" I buy them

Roadkill

Quoting: Big Mouse
Must "smack" learn to leave "slap" cars alone when "thud" I buy them

You'd be alone, here, if you did.

Pod

The purple looks great.
I'm sure Jo will like the green one too.

Titsy

Quoting: Pod
The purple looks great.

I'm with you on that one...