one for deano?

Started by philoldsmobile, October 18, 2007, 12:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F Body

Quoting: 55starchief
yeah not a bad idea,

Mind you as winter sets in I doubt we'll be taking that much about bikes

philoldsmobile

nah, thats the time to buy a project bike and tear into that instead!!

Rob

Quoting: ianjpage
i dunno all thsi bike talk...praps i should make a new "Bikers" forum area lol!!

Don't encourage them..........

Roadkill

The BIKE has gone beyond what I want to spend at the mo . . . it's still got 10 hours to go, too.

F Body

Quoting: Roadkill
The BIKE has gone beyond what I want to spend at the mo

Won't get much bike for £410

Roadkill

I don't want much bike - just something . . . Hell If I can buy a perfectly servicable Cadillac for change of £400 I would expect . . . . No, DEMAND a bike for the same or less.

Besides, as I said before . . . bad timing . . .

philoldsmobile

Quoting: Roadkill
I don't want much bike - just something . . . Hell If I can buy a perfectly servicable Cadillac for change of £400 I would expect . . . . No, DEMAND a bike for the same or less.

you'd be surprised..

a total shitbox in need of extensive work but with a shred of mot remaining is gonna typically cost at the very minimum £300 for something serviceable id expect more like £500

Roadkill

Certainly prefer bobbers to choppers.

55starchief

I dont mind either but am not a fan of the super long look bikes. If i was going for a custom bike it would have to be an exile. I love the industrial look of them

http://www.exilecycles.com/index.php?section=1\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">http://www.exilecycles.com/index.php?section=1

F Body

Quote " and is a totally one of a kind, unique piece of art "

yeah it looks cool but...................

They are called hard tails for a very good reason, on this country's road it would be un-drivable

55starchief

Quoting: F Body
They are called hard tails for a very good reason, on this country's road it would be un-drivable

Nah dont be such a pussy

art b

some great lookin bikes them exile bikes,
bet ya would have a right game getting em sva'd here though.......
This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

55starchief

Quoting: art b
bet ya would have a right game getting em sva'd here though.......

SVA on bikes? thought it was only cars

ianjpage

Nope there is a Bike SVA - same rules i think i.e. under 10 years = SVA otherwise just mot

art b

This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon: