New Snake Car.

Started by F Body, October 26, 2007, 07:58:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

F Body

Nope sorry wrong Snake not a Viper
This one is called the Mitsuoka Orochi and comes from the Toyko Motor show, it's design was inspired by a snake ('orochi' means snake in Japanese) so they say

Sure has been beaten with the ugly stick, therefore you'd think it might have a good engine

How does a V6 with 231bhp sound

Roadkill

I think it's kinda cool looking . . . . No worse then any other modern "super car", anyway at least it's individual . . . . . instead of the same old "let's copy that guy" look.

Which makes it even cooler.

Pod

There's cool different and wrong different. That car is the latter.

Definitely taken a beating with the ugly stick, especially the front.

Incursus

Have to say i don't entirely hate it

maybe in black

Jo

Ilike the front, but hate the back n sides, hmm poss in silver or black it could look better

55starchief

Headlights look like the old merc as for the side profile jag xj220

art b

like the front a bit modern and a bit retro..........

any one watch that chop shop progg with the indian and cockney geezer??

geezer........talk about rough..........i saw one of there cars at the fest of speed..you could have cut ya finger on some of the rusty edges.......

entertaining pair though,
bit like tv diy ...it looks great from 400 miles away.....
This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

F Body

Quoting: Podette
hmm poss in silver or black it could look better

Your wish is my command

Hardtop In Black :

Nearly Silver :

philoldsmobile

Quoting: 55starchief
Headlights look like the old merc as for the side profile jag xj220

ya know, i was just thinking that, drop a merc grille in where the mouth is, and you could easily have a Mercedes supercar... use the maybach engine, and it would go like one too!

philoldsmobile

Quoting: art b

geezer........talk about rough..........i saw one of there cars at the fest of speed..you could have cut ya finger on some of the rusty edges.....

watching that the other night, talk about botch city, i dunno about one of a kind supercars, more like one of a kind abortions

Fieldy

I like it.......Not the best, but it diferantly cool

sixpack2639

Sorry, but that's just fugly!!

Roadkill

I stand by my "kinda cool" verdict . . . . . that doesn't mean I think it looks good, though.

art b

Quoting: philoldsmobile

Quoting: art b

geezer........talk about rough..........i saw one of there cars at the fest of speed..you could have cut ya finger on some of the rusty edges.....

watching that the other night, talk about botch city, i dunno about one of a kind supercars, more like one of a kind abortions

yea they cant sell em either, a pair of rouges playing at car building [quite entertaining though..]
This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

Jo

Def looks better in black but like the silver best

55starchief

Hardtop looks much better, i would stick with the V6 and add a pair of like the 3000GT which was easily boosted to 500hp