Hmmmm.. guess its a project.. PhilO's 'Stang

Started by philoldsmobile, May 30, 2007, 05:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F Body

Quoting: EDGE
the saleen is working now, just need to get the mapping sorted and then im good to go :)

Ive been driving it for the past 3 weeks on and off but the transient tip in fuel is proving to be a right biatch to get right. The afr fluctuates at around stoich + or - 2% which is ok, but not perfect,

Well it is a Ford

Quoting: EDGE
so i want to get it right...

Buy a Chevy

:end of wind up:

Since you have had it on the Dyno with the new blower what is putting out now

philoldsmobile

EDGE

its not been on the dyno with the new blower yet.. but to be honest, i expect the fully mapped, fully modified supercharged mustang will put out....
less than a slightly warmed over ls1 camaro :(

well..... we'll have to see.....

and its not been hijacked dude, im doing this to show you that you DO NOT NEED A BLOWER!!!!

(only, really, you do ;) )

philoldsmobile

well blow me!!

been neglecting the stang a little of late, as finishing the bike has taken priority..

i want to do the flowmaster, then either the big brakes, or the FR500 steering wheel next..

Titsy

Quoting: philoldsmobile
i want to do the flowmaster

beware... Chris's still doesn't sit right... Not sure if the Japs have a different fuel tank or what, but the exhaust seems to make all the wrong turns in what is acres of space...

Roadkill

i want to do the flowmaster, then either the big brakes, or the FR500 steering wheel next..

*cough* Lower it *cough*

Titsy

Incursus

Fieldy

Quoting: Incursus
*cough*headlights*cough*

*cough*+1*cough*

Jamieg285

55starchief

Titsy

Quoting: Jamieg285
*cough* +2 Cylinders *cough*

ianjpage

Jamieg285

Quoting: ianjpage
*cough* dont break it again *cough*

*cough* he hasn't got a choice *cough* it's a Ford *cough*

Roadkill

Quoting: Roadkill
*cough*

Quoting: Titsy
*cough*

Quoting: Incursus
*cough*

Quoting: Fieldy
*cough*

Quoting: Jamieg285
*cough*

*cough*

Hmm . . we need some Covonia . . .

http://www.covonia.co.uk/covonia/welcome.cfm\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">http://www.covonia.co.uk/covonia/welcome.cfm

philoldsmobile

*sniff* bastids....i think i've caught flu from you lot.. cover your mouth when you cough

at least i aint got a cough..

Rob

at least i aint got a

V8

philoldsmobile

philoldsmobile

recent mods....

clear side markers fitted, free flow air filter on the way, FR500 steering wheel on the way....

art b

extra 5bhp with clear side markers fitted

are you sure......
This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

F Body

recent mods....

clear side markers fitted, free flow air filter on the way, FR500 steering wheel on the way....

Headlights

Roadkill

Stickers, clear light lenses, trick steering wheel, shiny dash knobs and an induction kit . . . . . . He'll be fitting Hamster Cannons and a Max Power transfer next.

ianjpage

philoldsmobile

Quoting: Roadkill
Stickers, clear light lenses, trick steering wheel, shiny dash knobs and an induction kit . . . . . . He'll be fitting Hamster Cannons and a Max Power transfer next.

sad thing is almost no one will notice the trick steering wheel, as it looks factory... in fact, it is a ford part....

any mustang owner will know the difference the second they touch it though..

philoldsmobile

*cough* dont break it again *cough*

cant promise that