Jaguar drinks at the Last chance Saloon.

Started by F Body, November 27, 2007, 07:47:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

F Body

This really is Jaguar's last chance to get their product right, the first production XF Saloon rolled off of the production line today at the company's Castle Bromwich plant, so what happens next is anyone's guess. The car is a Vapour Grey 4.2L V8 SV8 model (that's the supercharged one) and surprisingly will not be sold to the public.

Despite Jaguar desperately needing the profit from every car sold, the first one is being donated to the Jaguar Daimler Heritage Trust collection. The rest will go on sale next March in 66 markets, including the U.S.

55starchief

Yeah this is what my dads thinking of having as hos next company car Dont know why he just doesnt order the damn DB9

F Body

Quoting: 55starchief
Yeah this is what my dads thinking of having as hos next company car  Dont know why he just doesnt order the damn DB9

Umm a stunningly beautiful DB9 with an awesome sound track or a Jag You Are ( we have copied the Lexus ) XF ???????

Roadkill

That's Fooking ugly.  Gimme an Aston anyday . . . . . . In fact, no.  Gimme the Money !

Motorama

There was one at the MPH/NEC show, it looks like a Volvo!

Rob

Quoting: Motorama
it looks like a Volvo!

Was thinkin' that myself......

philoldsmobile

to be fair to it, the pics dont do it justice, i thought it looked much better in the metal..