Double Shifting.

Started by F Body, December 18, 2007, 04:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F Body

Pah I'm triple shifting

Started work at 06:00am this morning and went home at 15:30pm.
Back in the office at 21:00pm for night shift until 06:00am and then day shift until I can escape sometime tomorrow afternoon

I may be a little trying to stop the hitting the

55starchief

F Body

Quoting: 55starchief
Damn thats hardcore

Really Hardcore would have been not going home at all today

Dam the bloody heating aint on

Incursus

isn't that illegal.... I thought you had to have 11hours rest minimum between shifts...

F Body

Quoting: Incursus
isn't that illegal....

No illegal is the fact that I'm not getting paid for it

Curently sat in a large communications room waiting to train 150 people but so far I have......................

Zero     :billynomates:    

philoldsmobile

dont.. i got a 4am start on friday!!!   gotta be in blythe (waaaaay ooop north) for 8:30 am

F Body

Quoting: philoldsmobile
dont.. i got a 4am start on friday!!!

Sleep is for the weak !

art b

ya must be barkin,

its a bit chilly these days ,so tomorrow mornin,i will work from the comfort of my bed,

wireless networks,and mobile ftw...

i bet the phone wont ring until 9 oclock either
This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

Rob

isn't that illegal

A proper yes man....!

Titsy

Quoting: Rob
isn't that illegal

A proper yes man....!

Actually it was me that posted that... On;y because I had a slap on the wrist a while back for working real late and then coming in the usual time the next day...

55starchief

Quoting: Titsy

Actually it was me that posted that... On;y because I had a slap on the wrist a while back for working real late and then coming in the usual time the next day...

Never heard that one, i have worked 8-11 and then been back in the nxt day at 8 - 5

Titsy

In fact it was Martyn's lot (the anti-Darwin brigade) that had me.... They checked the tine and attendance records and pulled me up... accidents happen when people are tired...

art b

In fact it was Martyn's lot (the anti-Darwin brigade)

philoldsmobile

accidents happen when people are tired...

what, like nearly rear ending a truck at 103 mph while fast asleep in a transit?

55starchief

Most theater/concert techs start at 10am and usually finish at 2am so they break the law everyday especialy as its usualy a 7 day a week career

Fieldy

Ah, dont need to get up until 3pm tomorrow....

FUBAR

Quoting: Fieldy
Ah, dont need to get up until 3pm tomorrow....

Technically I don't have too but I will be up at 9am to stop me becoming totally nocturnal atm!!
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

Jamieg285

Some employers insist on you signing a waiver, giving up your right to work 'legal hours'.

Roadkill

Quoting: Jamieg285
Some employers insist on you signing a waiver, giving up your right to work 'legal hours'.

Yup.

I did in my last job . . .

I once got home at 1am from site on a Sunday night (or monday morning) after working since 7am - and then went to work at 8.30am later . . .

That sucked.

F Body

Dam that was a bad idea, got home at 3:20pm today and went to bed around 17:00pm.
Can't sleep anymore
The only good thing is no more night shifts this year

art b

you should be takin it easy at ur age....