Help Required Please!!

Started by ianjpage, December 05, 2007, 04:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ianjpage

BIt short notice but if anyone is available on FRIDAY this week to help us move furniture would be much appreciated....

Plan is on friday load up the hired van with as much furniture as poss, then do the rest over the w/end.

IF anyone can help i would very much appreciate it - i would supply food & drink (and transport if needed) and sofa to kip on if wanted.

This does depend on what happens thursday so to begin with its a "is anyone able to help" then we sort the details out :)

cheers

Fieldy

sorry mate, cant help, but good luck!!

Roadkill

If yer stuck I can help . . . . . . I really do need some more sleep before Firday, though . . .

ianjpage

No probs fieldy

OK dean cheers for that - hows about afternoon only so you can have a lie in fri morning then hehe

will let ya know today once i know whats going on!!!

Roadkill

Should've clarified; I can help Friday after work (no holiday left).

Don't mind, i've just had very little sleep this week and it's beginning to catch up with me today . . . .

I'll make sure I'm in bed before 1am tonight !

Incursus

Friday eve/wk end Probably yes, I think so.  

Can certainly help out at this end.  But fuel to Swindon deffo not, skint till 14th

ianjpage

Quoting: Roadkill

Should've clarified; I can help Friday after work (no holiday left).

my bad!!

Don't mind, i've just had very little sleep this week and it's beginning to catch up with me today . . . .

I'll make sure I'm in bed before 1am tonight !

Well dont worry too much mate, your help on saturday would be super appreciated tho!!

Quoting: Incursus

Friday eve/wk end Probably yes, I think so.

OK cheers will give ya a shout nearer!!

Can certainly help out at this end. But fuel to Swindon deffo not, skint till 14th

If anyone was to come to swindon its only fair i would sort transport.

Roadkill

Quoting: ianjpage
If anyone was to come to swindon its only fair i would sort transport.

See how it goes . . . If needed I can maybe get out of work at 4pm tomorrow, pick chris up and head over . . . .

Incursus

See how it goes . . . If needed I can maybe get out of work at 4pm tomorrow, pick chris up and head over . .

I can be home by 4 no problem.

Roadkill

The beginning of a plan . . . . As long as I know tonight as I'll need fuel etc . . . I could pick Chris up from work as I only work round the corner.

Still need to get the bathroom done as well.

Incursus

I could pick Chris up from work as I only work round the corner.

finish work at 2
could wait for you at yours around 4.  
Stangs probably a tad cheaper on go go juice.

Roadkill

Stangs probably a tad cheaper on go go juice.

Just worked out my Eldo's "economy" - £60 = 205 miles = 15 MPG !

Fek !

EDIT - Still, the Eldo's pimp-a-lishious !

ianjpage

lol well we got the OK to move

So.........can i let you know tomorrow lucnhish - as depends what i get done tonight / morning as to help required!!

philoldsmobile

gonna have the silvr transit from 11am onwards on saturday, so will be in MK for about 11:45

if anyone else needs transport the tranny has seating for 2 more..

ianjpage

Quoting: philoldsmobile

gonna have the silvr transit from 11am onwards on saturday, so will be in MK for about 11:45

cheers matey

OK well i got me sis coming round tomorrow to help move some stuff, so hopefully come friday evening we have a loaded van to go up to MK sat morning.

So if i can enlist the help of deano for the Satday and then if i need more help will shout (thanks to those offering!)

Roadkill

So if i can enlist the help of deano for the Satday

Aye, aye skipper.

Mmmm, Skippy.

Incursus

Mmmm, Skippy.

Sainsbury's own brand

Incursus

OK well i got me sis coming round tomorrow to help move some stuff, so hopefully come friday evening we have a loaded van to go up to MK sat morning.

So if i can enlist the help of deano for the Satday and then if i need more help will shout (thanks to those offering!)

Don't need me then?

Well fine....

ianjpage

Sorry chris missed that !!

If you available for tomorrow (Sat) and possiby sun (depending on wot we get done) then yeah would appreciate the help!

and no need to worry about driving - we will be using the GMC & Hired Luton van - both have spare seat avail

Roadkill

Remember I'm insured on vehicles up to 3500kg.

What time are we starting tomorrow . . . . and where ?

Incursus

ianjpage

Remember I'm insured on vehicles up to 3500kg.

kewl - only thing would be the GMC as i am only one insured on the luton

We pick keys up @ 9.30 am so....lets say we'll pick you both up from dean's(?) somewhere after that??

ianjpage

ok slight change seeing as vicky is staying in MK tonight - i will be meeting Vicky at the furzton centre about 9.15 so there will be 1 seat in the maro and 1 in the truck...

Plan then is pick keys up, unload, bring truck & Camaro to swindon fill up truck then back to mk in truck and van......

Incursus

ianjpage

thanks again to everyone involved for their invaluble assistance this weeekend - very very much appreciated