Main Menu

Air Humping

Started by 55starchief, December 11, 2007, 06:29:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

55starchief

http://www.youtube.com/v/u6V5HeszByw\">http://www.youtube.com/v/u6V5HeszByw\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" wmode=\"transparent\" width=\"425\" height=\"350\">

Gator

F Body

Think I'll view this one at home

Roadkill

Err.  O.K.

WTF ?

Why ?

I was sitting there waiting for a punchline . . . .

55starchief

Quoting: Roadkill
I was sitting there waiting for a punchline . . . .

Ok i forgot to add the reason it was found.

One of my friends in Canada has just finished a 49 day stint on a drilling rig in the middle of nowhere. He was telling us he was getting ready to leave and go back to see his wife and family. Some one said he would be air humping all the way home, hence someone else posting the clip above.

Roadkill

art b

THINK I'LL GIVE THAT LINK A MISS
This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

FUBAR

Quoting: art b
THINK I'LL GIVE THAT LINK A MISS

It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

Cunning Plan

We have a new person to carry the meat spin title... thank f*ck.
1968 VW T2 Bay Bus (currently being restored and upgraded)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (modern classic daily driver)

55starchief

Quoting: Cunning Plan

We have a new person to carry the meat spin title... thank f*ck.

you wish air humping is no way any where close to  seeing some guy being done up the ass whilst his partner swings his meat around to the tune of dead or alive you spin me round that you posted.

Roadkill

I'm still not convinced, there, though Graeme . . . .

Cunning Plan

Quoting: 55starchief
you wish air humping is no way any where close to seeing some guy being done up the ass whilst his partner swings his meat around to the tune of dead or alive you spin me round that you posted.

but at least my post had a point..  it had a gay counter to show you how many times you have watched it before you stop it, the more plays the gayer you are..  I got passed it over MSN and thought it was quite funny so decided to share with you lot, however I totally admit looking back at it that it wasnt that good and was gay...

Although I havent opened it as Im at work, yours looks like a naked dude who is just about to pretend to f*ck another guy or possibly a goat in mid air....   wheres the joke in that..

We could poll it, 'which post was gayer' but with your admin rights you might sway the voting in your favour

55starchief

Although I havent opened it as Im at work, yours looks like a naked dude who is just about to pretend to f*ck another guy or possibly a goat in mid air....

Dude you have a warped mind,  no way would i think that from that pic then again im not secretly hiding in the closet

55starchief

We could poll it, 'which post was gayer' but with your admin rights you might sway the voting in your favour

Im not an admin on here, only admin is ian

Big Mouse

I thought it was from Titsy and Chris's housewarming party

Cunning Plan

Quoting: 55starchief
Dude you have a warped mind, no way would i think that from that pic then again im not secretly hiding in the closet

Yes..  I am hiding in the closet judging from one dodgy - but with a point - video ..  By the same logic, it could be said from your dodgy post that you are indeed hiding in the closet.  But not my closet, that one is full.

Poll it!!!!!

Roadkill

I am hiding in the closet

Oooooh, My boots are in there . . . .

At least this is better then the last Giggidy thread were it seems some wanted to argue over who liked sausage the most . . . at least those in question here are in denial.

Incursus

I vote they both just get a room!

Roadkill

Glad I suggest that ghey smilie . . . . he's really clocking some miles recently.

Maybe instead of we should have a :fudgepacking: one for such an occasion as this . . . . . ?

Ahh, then again . . . maybe not.

art b

Quoting: Big Mouse
I thought it was from Titsy and Chris's housewarming party

This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

F Body

Quoting: F Body
Think I'll view this one at home

Shouldn't this be in a " special " interests forum

EDGE

i am NOT clicking that video !!!!

Fieldy

Graeme -

Why do you have so many cardboard boxes in your room? You moving house?

Roadkill