Want T-Tops

Started by EDGE, April 23, 2008, 12:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EDGE

Rob

If you want a T-Top that bad just buy one.......

F Body

It's not that bigger job because as you can see the main difference is a panel bonded over all the same structure that would support the T tops

FUBAR

Quoting: F Body
It's not that bigger job because as you can see the main difference is a panel bonded over all the same structure that would support the T tops

thats interesting to see actually, because the 3rd gen was designed the other way around...
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

F Body

Quoting: FUBAR
thats interesting to see actually, because the 3rd gen was designed the other way around...

Well as you know the basic body struture on the 4th Gen is carried over from the 3rd Gen, with extra bracing to support the plastic panels ( fenders, doors & trunk lid )

Gator

silly person has wiped out the resale value

F Body

Seen a few people do the T Top conversion, wonder if anybody has converted a T Top Maro to a hard top

HardRockCamaro

Some guy in the Essex region of AAC did a t-top conversion on his 4th gen firebird.
He did a good job too from what I could tell, the only thing he had trouble with was the headliner.

My IROC was a hard top from the factory, someone fitted an aftermarket t-top conversion kit to it, and did a mighty fine job imho...  So good I didn't even notice when I bought it...

Roadkill

. . . And now his car drives like crap.

T-Tops.  Evil.  

More weight and more body flex.