Don't rip that Cassette player out just yet !

Started by F Body, April 24, 2008, 01:26:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F Body

I know some of you youngsters don't know life without MP3 or CD's but Cassette's are still modern to me and my camaro has one !

This MP3 player is built into a standard cassette tape, letting you use it as either a uniquely old-school-style MP3 player, or with any car cassette or cassette player to play your music. You will have no problems listening to hours of your favorite songs via the built-in SD card slot, and you can easily change to different songs if you have multiple SD Cards. If you are into retro style looks but with a new technology upgrade, this is a MP3 player worth adding to your gear.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/electronic/a512/\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/electronic/a512/

EDGE

they've been around for a while dude.....

art b

ive not seen them b4,
ive just added a new mp3 unit to the ni$$an,has i-pod input,SD card slot,
pics to follow,
This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

philoldsmobile

thats a grat idea..
might get one for the 166, as there is absolutely NO possible way of properly fitting an after market stereo, as its part of the navi / climate control / trip computer system, although there is a 6 disk changer in the boot, there is also a cassette slot on the dash.

i have the belkin ipod FM thingy and it works well, but its a bit of a hassle, something that pops into the cassette slot would be much better.

55starchief

Quoting: philoldsmobile

might get one for the 166,

That will come in handy for when its broken down on the side of the road, you can listen to hours of your favorite tunes until the tow truck arrives

FUBAR

Quoting: 55starchief
until the tow truck arrives...

... or you get a flat battery
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

HardRockCamaro

I fail to see the benefit over a headphone socket -> cassette adapter...

Fieldy

Quoting: HardRockCamaro
I fail to see the benefit over a headphone socket -> cassette adapter...

Was thinking the same mate.....

EDGE

its probably cheaper than an ipod..... do they have it in aldi?

EDGE

art b

This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon: