what the bloody hell ??

Started by CJ-IROCZ, June 21, 2008, 02:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roadkill

Bwahahahahahahahaaaaa !

<breathe>

Bwahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!

THE FASTEST CAR IN THE U.K . . . . .

It's fitted with the "ORIGINAL" LS1 motor, too . . . 400Bhp . . .

Tosser.

CJ-IROCZ

I am sooooooo desperate to email him. what a nob end

Possibly the most unfactual listing i've ever seen  

Gator

CJ-IROCZ

Roadkill

Just sent him this :

Mate, if you're serious about this car I'm sorry to say that you've been done !
This car, or this advert, is currently the laughing stock of a few American car forums . .
Firstly I don't see this special high rise intake (It looks stock to me), secondly these cars were never equipped with LS1's from the factory . . (the motor you have looks stock TPI) -  LS1's engines came 10 years later.
Finally (although there's loads of other issues) a sub 5-second 60 MPH does not even bring anywhere near being the fastest car in the U.K . . . or even Milton Keynes for that matter . . . .
Pull the auction, edit it, or I'll report it.

Titsy

Quoting: Roadkill
Just sent him this

55starchief

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHA

Its a formula it s not even a GTA and there was no special edition according to my records in 1988, hell they made 62k firebirds that year

Flip Martian

Hysterical. "This car will go once it arrives at Southampton" indeed.

NOT.

LS1s can get over 400 BHP if tuned obviously but he's either a scammer or really knows nothing about Yanks... Damn funny though.

F Body

It has got nice velour seats though

55starchief

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

I hadnt even noticed the price 15k what a complete tool

ianjpage

CJ-IROCZ

Hey roadkill He has changed the engine spec in his auction.

You know what, I dont think he's a scammer which makes it even funnier

55starchief

Its  3rd gen firebird with a formula spec, its worth 3k tops if its in mint condition, what a jackass

55starchief

Chris who we met in america has just looked up the blue book price and wait for it

$2675

art b

dreamer eh ...he will be waiting a long time
This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

art b

dreamer eh ...he will be waiting a long time
This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

FUBAR

all that I would say has already been posted  
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

F Body

Quoting: 55starchief
Chris who we met in america has just looked up the blue book price and wait for it

$2675

May be he's using a special exchange rate

Roadkill

Quoting: CJ-IROCZ
You know what, I dont think he's a scammer which makes it even funnier

Poor B@stard.

Quoting: CJ-IROCZ
Hey roadkill He has changed the engine spec in his auction.

Really ?

Is it still "the fastest car in the U.K ?"

Ahh, that's O.K - he's reduced the speed down to "only" 170MPH.

55starchief

LOL this guy is getting inundated with requests from the pontiac community wanting to know whats so special about the car  

55starchief

BWAHAHAHAHA

The message I sent to start things off.

First Name: Chris
---------------------------------------------------------
$30,000 for an '89 formula? What is so special about this car that its value is 10 times the blue book value? I am just curious because I am an avid Pontiac enthusiast.

Thanks

Here's the reply email I got.

Starchie
It's being sold in the UK not in the US, and we spend sterling here. If you are in the US then why worry? FYI though, this car has been completey restored. $5k on paint job, $2k on tires/rims, $4k on interior, decals, and various motor acces/other parts, $3k to get the damn thing to England. Tax when it arrives, etc etc etc. Also, the formula 350 was a not sold in huge numbers, as the formula was with a POS carb'd 305. Motor in perfect shape. The list goes on and on. When you move to the UK give me a call and I can go into more detail.

I replied this to him...

You listed the auction in GBP (Pounds). The exchange rates to approximately $30,000 American. That car in EXCELLENT condition would be worth $5,000 to someone who just had to have it, otherwise maybe $4,000. The only way you'd get that kind of money for a bird is if it were a special or anniversary edition documented, untouched original. You're never going to sell it (if it's even real) and are obviously a hoax. Stop trying to scam people and go get a job.

Wish I could watch the vein explode out of his forehead when he reads this one.

Flip Martian

Ha! Superb. Still for sale, the kerazy fool...

Gator