early 4th gen parts

Started by Big Mouse, June 25, 2008, 07:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Mouse

Does anyone need any parts for an early 4th gen? a mate is breaking one up to race and has some bits for sale; hood, suspension, maybe gearbox etc

F Body

Can't have too many spares

I think the gearbox will be too big and exspensive, but I'd be interested in anything like starter motor, water pump, alternator etc

Titsy

Quoting: Big Mouse
early 4th gen parts

Do you know what year and model?

55starchief

lol you looking for another trans to break

Titsy

Quoting: 55starchief

Big Mouse

Quoting: 55starchief

Tell you what, give us £50 and we'll smash it up for you, save fitting it into the car

F Body

Tell you what, give us £50 and we'll smash it up for you, save fitting it into the car

Titsy

Nah, not interested in the trans unless it's a manual... I'm going for a built import...

But I'm interested in other stuff if it's the right year.... Is it 93-97 or 98-02???

Jamieg285

If the shround at the top of the steering column (goes around the indicator and lock) is available, I need one.  Or even the whole column if it's going?

Big Mouse

OK, its a 94 Camaro. He's rebuilding the engine and swapping out all the original suspension units for BMR stuff.

Its an auto.

He's also geting rid of the axle, bonnet , converter but keeping the auxillary stuff (you must be running out of room anyway martyn) except for the aircon.

Probably keeping the trim and interior

Cont: Ian Marshall, Webster Race Engineering on 01933 315236 for more details/costs etc

Roadkill

BMR

Boo !

( The two BMR parts I brought didn't fit !!!)

Big Mouse

Quoting: Roadkill
( The two BMR parts I brought didn't fit !!!)

I swapped the whole front assembly on mine and every bit slotted right into place; mind you the bolt in replacement steering rack was anything but

Roadkill

Well their "Third Gen" battery tray does not, under any circumstances fit where they say it will (it's now for sale because of this) and their upper panhard only fitted after I oval-ised the hole on the chassis mount.

Spohn, however, has been a completely different story.  Every part has fitted straight out of the box.

Rocky

Quoting: Roadkill
Spohn, however, has been a completely different story. Every part has fitted straight out of the box.

they are much better now, they used to be terrible