Philo???

Started by Motorama, February 03, 2009, 07:26:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ianjpage

PhilO not be online till this evening!

Motorama

Actually, it doesnt matter, a quick scout round Ebay and it seems it's not that cheap.

F Body

Quoting: Motorama
Actually, it doesnt matter, a quick scout round Ebay and it seems it's not that cheap.

5/6 year old cars have never been cheaper, you have to wonder what the recession will do to prices, i.e. will cheap cars go up in price  

EDGE

I'm sure phil will have something to say about buying alfas with no service history!

Gator

Ford are putting their new car prices up ha ha ha ha

Motorama

Quoting: EDGE
I'm sure phil will have something to say about buying alfas with no service history

£600 and you want FSH

art b

Quoting: Gator
Ford are putting their new car prices up ha ha ha ha

so have vauxhall 5%  

who would be a new car salesman
This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

EDGE

I'm sure phil will have something to say about buying alfas with no service history

£600 and you want FSH

I don't want service history no.... and neither do I want an alfa... but phil has told me that you should never buy an alfa with no history as its likely to have not been looked after and will end in a cloud of smoke on the hard shoulder of the m1 !!!

HardRockCamaro

Quoting: EDGE
phil has told me that you should never buy an alfa

That's good advice!

Incursus

FUBAR

It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

F Body

Everybody should own an Alfa at least once in there life

Now about my Alfa Hearse

philoldsmobile

£600 and you want FSH

there is no such thing as a £600 alfa - buying one without a FSH will result in a lot of money spent on constant repairs (unless you are very very lucky)

a cheap alfa turns into one costing more than one with the service history very quickly.

a decent 156 will cost at least £1500, and a decent 146 Ti (quite a desirable model) will be about the same, anything less should be avoided at all costs

philoldsmobile

if the service book doesn't look like this (every service by a fiat / alfa garage, and all on time - milage not reached in every case), don't buy at any cost.