The coolest Fiero conversion yet ?

Started by F Body, August 03, 2008, 03:41:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

F Body

We all know that the Pontiac Fiero can be converting into just about anything, but this one is cool

Take one $60 Fiero :

Strip it out :

This Guy sure it handy with a mig welder, no fibre glass, it's all steel

Looks like a Lamborghini Reventon to me

http://www.motorfoot.com/blog/post/2008/07/Woodighini---The-story-of-a-Born-again-Fiero.aspx\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">http://www.motorfoot.com/blog/post/2008/07/Woodighini---The-story-of-a-Born-again-Fiero.aspx

Incursus

CJ-IROCZ

HardRockCamaro

Flip Martian

I steadfastly refuse to believe there IS such a thing as a cool Fiero conversion...

FUBAR

It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

philoldsmobile

Quoting: Flip Martian
I steadfastly refuse to believe there IS such a thing as a cool Fiero

fixed.

Fieldy

I steadfastly refuse to believe there IS such a thing as a cool Fiero conversion...

Dammit, beat me to it.....

Flip Martian

Quoting: philoldsmobile

I steadfastly refuse to believe there IS such a thing as a cool Fiero

fixed.

Well I didn't like to say that...

ianjpage

hmm some real work gone into that...still not sure if i like the conversions though....kinda defeats the point IMO

Roadkill

It's an ugly car been turned into another ugly car . . . . Yup, pretty pointless.

Incursus

I loved and hated my Fiero.

She handled and drove quite nicely but being Pontiac was plagued with constant reliability problems .  Lost a lot of Money on her.

rebeltrucker

Hateful HATEFUL cars. The shortest time I ever owned a car, was my Fiero (2 months). I sold it to a TV production company in the end. If youve ever seen 'Car Sharks' on Bravo, they did one episode with a Caddy and a Fiero....the Fiero was mine.

They were welcome to it

Big Mouse

Quoting: Incursus
but being Pontiac was plagued with constant reliability problems

Hmmm, Graeme not about this week?, I thought that would have been a red rag to a bull