Previous topic - Next topic

HardRockCamaro

I love the last question...

Fieldy

Quoting: HardRockCamaro
I love the last question...

i LOL'd

FUBAR

That thing must weight shedloads with all those batterys!!  and at only 40miles per charge thats pretty rubbish TBH

especially as the guy says there's only about 50 cycles left in the batterys, thats 2000miles max before having to fork out for 13 Batts!!!
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

EDGE

Q:     How did you handle the following parts of the conversion? - Power steering - Springs (increased weight due to batteries) - Gauges (is there a working tach, amp gauge...) - Air conditioning & heater How old are the batteries & how many cycles have they been through?    Sep-28-08

A:     DeLorean's do not have power steering and I don't think they need it. The extra weight of the car (only about 400 pounds) brings down the height just enough so the car actually looks better. Some people buy kits to lower their car. Gauges include the stock tach which is working, digital volt meters for the propulsion pack and auxilary battery and a custom analog 1000 amp battery current gauge. The AC and heater have been disconnected. The ventilation system is still working. The batteries are almost a year out from the purchase date. I'd estmimate that they have had less than 50 cycles.

I think he means that they've had less than 50 cyles, so loads more left in them.

Q:     Hi, I was wondering if the flux capacitor generates the 1.21 gigawatts necessary for time travel?    Sep-27-08
A:     No, this sucker is electric, but I need a nuclear reaction to generate the 1.21 jigawatts for the Flux Capacitor.

EPIC FAIL...

I need a nuclear reaction to generate the 1.21 gigawatts of electricity that I need !!!

If you're gonna quote a film..........