Main Menu

Mazuma Mobile

Started by Big Mouse, April 23, 2009, 07:07:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Mouse

Anyone used these people? I've just upgraded my phone and checked on the value of my old phone - which is only 15 months old - with them. Just wondered if anyone had any feedback on their service?

Andy

I tried that other one, they send you a bag and all the stuff through the post.

Thing that I didn't like is they couldn't give me a price, they said they'd have to see the phone. They gave me a maximum price of £15 for it, which I thought was a bit of a snub for a phone that was 6 months old and still fairly new.

I think they all work like that. I just didn't like the idea of them taking it and then giving me a price and if I didn't like it, i would have to pay for return postage.

EDGE

probably better of on fleabay if they're giving £15 for a 6 month old phone !!!!

Titsy

What's the phone Ray?

Andy

I'll add that was another company, Envirophone (sp). Black and Orange logo or something similar.

Cunning Plan

Quoting: EDGE
probably better of on fleabay if they're giving £15 for a 6 month old phone !!!!

Egay it!
1968 VW T2 Bay Bus (currently being restored and upgraded)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (modern classic daily driver)

Incursus

Quoting: Cunning Plan

Egay it!

Big Mouse

Quoting: Titsy
What's the phone Ray?

Its Nokia N95. Mazuma quote £105 for it online but, being very cynical and probably not a little racist, with a name like Mazuma I'm expecting it to be less than trouble free.

EDGE

gotta be worth more than that on egay... its a popular chav phone !!!

Big Mouse

its a popular chav phone !!!

thas why i'm pushin it man, na whaat I meeen, innit

HardRockCamaro

I've had between £80 (undesirable LG) to over £200 for a Nokia smart phone on Ebay.  I recon all those places give you way less than ebay.

Highest I ever got was £329 for my 6 month old iPhone, I only paid £319 for it...  

Big Mouse

I'll try and reactivate my egay account - with no feedback its harder to sell stuff though isn't it?

HardRockCamaro

Yeah...

And mobiles is one of the hottest categories for fraud probably...

ianjpage

Quoting: Big Mouse

I'll try and reactivate my egay account - with no feedback its harder to sell stuff though isn't it?

i can always stick it up for ya, or one of the other MKB peeps could.....

Titsy

Quoting: Big Mouse
Its Nokia N95

The completed auctions show these selling between £100 and £150 used on eBay (dependent on condition)....

philoldsmobile

try http://www.envirofone.com\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">www.envirofone.com

Amey

Quoting: philoldsmobile
try http://www.envirofone.com
\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">www.envirofone.com

You were not awake last night were you

Quoting: Andy
They gave me a maximum price of £15 for it, which I thought was a bit of a snub for a phone that was 6 months old and still fairly new.

Quoting: Andy
I'll add that was another company, Envirophone (sp). Black and Orange logo or something similar.

Fieldy

I have used Mazuma (or whatever it is) and had no issues.... I was happy with the price too...

Easier than EBay, EBay is worth it if you can be bothered with the hassle

a91_formula

Yeah we've used Mazuma too - quick, easy and less hassle thean eBay.
1998 Fiero GT (my toy)
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 (Hubbys new toy!)

http://www.solent-renegades.co.uk

VIPER

Just got £218 for my N95 8gb on Ebay... Mazoomba offered £156...