MKB Club Stand Billing Sunday 16th Aug.

Started by F Body, August 10, 2009, 02:59:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

art b

Quoting: Big Mouse
Has Billing still got all those god-awful speed bumps in the roads around site? I'm sure I heard a rumour last year that they might be resurfacing all the roads.

the roads at billing have not changed,
the speed bumps are relatively tame compared most,in ordinary cars ya dont even notice em.....

but if they used to catch the camaro exhaust they still will....
This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

art b

This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

ianjpage

OK updated...

Mysef and Dean had a good chat to Bren last night - all OK for the stand, we are going to try and go roughly where MKB had there stand before, but of the grass facing the burnout pad (looking up the field) as the road has to be kept clear.

We have said between 10-15 vehicles there (we should be able to muster 10 no problems - plus the BBQ of course )

Not sure what time people planning on getting there on sunday but i/me & vicky will be there very early sunday to (a) nab the spot and (b) start setting up - obviously any assistance would be appreciated.

We will be bringing :
Gazebo & Sides
MKB Banner
MKB stickers
MKB Flyers (collecting them this morning!)
Various flags & Flag poles
Bunting / Small flags / barrier tape
Poles for above

If anyone think of summat else be good to have there - stick in on here!!

NB Weather is looking pretty good at the mo - cloduy with sun!!

NNB for Ray - I really do reckon you be able to get Big Mouse in there no problem if you got the alternate way (avoiding the big bumps and the nasty drop off the bridge - i will take a couple of planks of wood from the barn incase anyhow!)

F Body

Quoting: ianjpage
If anyone think of summat else be good to have there - stick in on here!!

I'll bring some flags, poles and hazard tape

I'll arrive just before 9am

F Body

Quoting: F Body
and hazard tape

Can't find the hazard tape

Cars all packed, just got to finish the rear chassis areas

Andy

Just been out cleaning our down... makes me so fecking peev'd. At some point, probably in Japan its had an accident of damage to the rear and front. Its not that obvious, but the paint is starting to show it. There are bits missing here and there on the deck lid and all in the gutter. It wouldn't be bad if I could get a decent paint match, but knowing the areas, anything you put on there is going to show up really bad. Hmmph!

Anyway, waiting for it to cool down so I can give it a complete was and polish. BTW, don't have a clue where I'm ment to be going once we get into Billing, so if you could look out for our car, its a Teal (blue or green) '91 Camaro RS on California plates.

Cheers!

Rob

Can't find the hazard tape

Got a roll here.....

I'll arrive just before 9am

About 10:30am for me

Quoting: Andy
Just been out cleaning our down

Jetwashed and ready for polish in the morning

Incursus

ianjpage

Quoting: Andy

Anyway, waiting for it to cool down so I can give it a complete was and polish. BTW, don't have a clue where I'm ment to be going once we get into Billing, so if you could look out for our car, its a Teal (blue or green) '91 Camaro RS on California plates.

Andy, As you get to the main show field, about 1/2 way down is a road that goes right across it - we will be there!!!

ianjpage

philoldsmobile

philoldsmobile

ok, so its not cold,  i just dont really like it until its 30* or more! LOL

F Body

Quoting: philoldsmobile
ok, so its not cold, i just dont really like it until its 30* or more! LOL

Currently 16.7c & sunny

Forecast for Wednesday is 29c

philoldsmobile

yeah, i reckon it went over 22, prob more like 25, so it wasn't too bad.

daveyboy

was a great day. nice seeing you all again. have a great time in hastings.

ps. sold that caddy yet ???

ianjpage

Roadkill

Quoting: daveyboy
sold that caddy yet ???

Nope.

F Body

Quoting: Roadkill
Quoting: daveyboy
sold that caddy yet ???

Nope.

Put 12 months MOT on it and put it up for £2,250ono